TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14: Archive through August 14, 2020 users admin

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Saying welcome to the grown ups table is not so bad it must have been how he said it. People have said worse in there.
And Kevin is going to bring NicoleA down with him, he has a horrible read on everything. Also NicoleA sucks at this game, but to be fair many of them do.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I need to get this straight. Did Memphis make any racist comments to David or to anyone about David?

From what I have read, Memphis's comments to David are based on Memphis's opinion that David isn't playing in their league since he was eliminated from BB - he wasn't even voted off. It sounds like Memphis doesn't think David deserves to be there. I don't like Memphis and hope he doesn't make it anywhere the end but I don't see where Memphis's opinion is totally off here. David is not an All Star. In fact, there are quite a few in there that are not All Stars. Perhaps the name of the show should have been 'All Stars and Fan Favorites and those that should get a Second Chance'.

So many complain that the HOH is not honest when doing their nominating ('I am nominating you because we really haven't bonded' is probably the biggest BS line when it comes to nominations). Have to admit, Memphis was honest. It will probably bite him in the butt down the road which would be fine by me...but he was honest. I can't wait to see what he said to Nicole and how honest he was with that one.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Dani just told Day (super secret) that she heard Bay and Janie talked before the season.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I believe he suggested that David was a boy, and said welcome to the Adults Table or something like that.

That statement CAN be interpreted different ways, and one could be considered VERY racist

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
It’s not meant to be racist

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Dani and Bay bashing Janie too, why cant people see she is nice?

I mean, shes beautiful, rich, own a lake house, has 4 boats and a live in nanny....but I still love her!

I've had the feeds on forever and she always has been nice, smart and plays hard

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Sassy - I think your read of the situation is correct. Memphis may have been condescending in his statements to David, but I'm pretty sure if he had actually said anything racist that house would be on fire by now. And none of the other houseguests would be telling David not to take it personally.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I dont think Memphis consciously meant it to be racist, but in tense and stressful situations people can feel a lot of things

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Did Bayleigh really speak to janell before hand

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Now Dani and Day are saying Janie HAS to go...um why not Memphis??

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Dunno, Mom, but Dani convinced Day that happened, and made her swear not to mention it.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Wait til Bayleigh gets wind of what Dani is saying.

Dani won't survive.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Anyone else wish the BB voice would say Dani ( or insert name here) STOP WHISPERING!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Danni mad that she can get info from Janie.. I have never liked Dani.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don’t think I have ever seen a week 2 house so devastated and glum.

Like everyone just lost their best friend..

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Okay, people bonding over Janie’s sloppy joes. Doesn’t get any more down-home than that. Janie is bored. This will be good for live feeds.

We all need something comforting.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I love sloppy joes.

I am angry from reading here and I do not want this to screw Janie over. Cody thinks he is in charge..

I wish Cody would get backdoored.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Christii -- but what did Memphis say that was anywhere near being racist, consciously or not consciously? I know way up thread someone said Memphis called him 'son' or 'boy' but that does not seem to be the case.

To me, 'welcome to the adult table' means 'Now you are going to know what it is like to play Big Brother.'

Pschrfd - I agree. If Memphis said anything that was racist, the house would have blown up.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
In most cases, I hate the winner of BB. So, knowing I will be disappointed in whoever wins, I am rooting for people who entertain me the most to stay the longest.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
These people are not playing like All Stars!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I wish that too Sea! We love our Janie but I think her days are numbered so I need to find someone to root for ...to keep me watching!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Was Dani lying about Bay and Janie talking before the show? I can't wait for Dani to be put up on the block and out.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OMG I so wish Kevin had gone. He has been bashing Janie for 3 hours!!!!!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kevin told Day and is now telling Dani that after noms Kaysar and Janie were up in HoH celebrating and laughing with Memphis. I didn't hear any of that convo (in HoH) but I seriously doubt that's the case. Kevin is butt-hurt cause he rang the bell and they didn't open the door.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I agree Sassie, but people interrupt things differently due to their own life experiences.