TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14: Archive through August 14, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Can Enzo get through any sentence without adding “yo” to the end of it? It is as irritating as “like”.

He is entertaining, but saying “yo” constantly is on my last nerve.

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Well, I guess we gave David too much credit. He is already breaking. Isn't showing much character. Now, he is making this a black/white issue. He needs to go.
When will people ever learn to look at a person as just a person. It would be so great if black or white were not used in front of a person's name or gender. Just be. Just plain be.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I expect the feeds will be down a lot today. Between the Safety Suite comp and nominations, we won’t get to see much, and
Memphis can’t solidify his nominations until he finds out who is eligible.

I am hoping that feeds will return after SS comp so we can get an idea of what Memphis will do.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Here is a social experiment we will never see, but I would like it:

14 POC + 2 white people. So the two of them can see what that’s like.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Psch! I'll still forget later but that helps! And at 57 myself I figure this girl can still learn something new!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
LOL, Mollie! I always felt like I must have missed that day in school...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So, if Tyler, Cody, Nicole F, Dani, and Xmas don’t play the SS comp, people might think something of that.

Kevin just said he is definitely playing. I expect Nicole A and Ian to play, but haven’t heard them say so yet.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Wonder if Da and Bay will play?

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Kevin said he was playing. NicA was unsure if she would. Christmas is playing. NicF he needed to play because she heard from Cody he might go up. At the time she didnt know Cody convinced Memphis not to put him up because he had him in his pocket. So NicF will tell Ian they saved him. So not sure about him playing or not but before he went to bed he was going to play. Memphis told Cody to convince Tyler to play so he (Cody) could play next week should Janie win HOH.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am hearing that Memphis is trying to scare people into playing so that next week when he’s not HOH, he will have an easier time of winning safety for himself.

I hate this, but I love this. It is a good strategy, but I wonder if his alliance members will see through it.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
All I saw of Day was her telling NicF she wasnt with Janie at all especially since she tried to throw her and Christmas under the bus to Cody. Did not see Bay at all. I think she went to bed early. Janie trust Dani which she shouldn't. I think Dani and NicF just want power girls out like Janie. They will go after Day Bay and Christmas next. They only want to guys there with them. Thats their game play.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dani telling Tyler she wants David to stay. Not because he is included in the alliance, but because she thinks he would be a vote for their side.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Rose he told his alliance members two had to play to throw off J/K. NicF said she wanted to save it in case J won HOH next week because she "scares" her.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Christmas offered to play because she wants to show what a comp beast she is and wanted one of the guys to play too so she can beat them. That might back fire later on her because then she'll look like a threat.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mollie, if I was in Memphis’ alliance and couldn't count on his HOH to allow me to save my SS chance until next week, I would not feel like I was in an alliance.

One would have to be an idiot to use up the safety chance on Memphis’ command. I would be highly suspicious of him if he forced me to play under duress.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Agreed Rose! He wants him and Cody and NicF and Dani being the only ones playing next week.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
It was actually Christmas who came up with the idea that a few of them need to play, and jumped right in and said I will play now we need a guy. Memphis went along, and yeah he did think it was a great idea. I am sure he is thinking the more that play this week the less I have to go up against next week. I did read that Tyler said no way not me, and Cody does not want to either, so it will be interesting to see if NicolaF steps up and plays. Would be a dumb move on her part.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
What they dont get is that if only those 4 are playing...only one can win.

And the winner can only keep one other person safe.

Which forces them to show who their "real" ally is.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Well, Christmas is just plain dumb. She is supposed to be in his alliance. He is the HOH and should be protecting the alliance THAT HE CREATED!

Now he just sees them as cannon fodder. Hahaha! Dumbasses!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Keldogg! What a way to completely blow up one’s own alliance.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Yeah, being viewed as expendable is just as bad as being a target. Gotta watch for red flags within your "alliances".

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I see kittens. I guess the SS comp is happening.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have a quick question. Can you only play for the Safety Suite once or can you play every week?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I normally hate twists as much as slop, but this safety suite twist has made things quite interesting.

A twist that reveals game moves under the guise of safety is brilliant. So, I have to give a rare compliment to production for this one.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Only once, Lexie.