TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14: Archive through August 14, 2020 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
They say Bay is the strongest girl.. Janelle says that she (herself) is very flexible....if its a poison ivy comp

NicA says I wonder what their alliance name is? Janelle says who cares..ours is gonna be better.
Kaysar says I have a name...Janie say But YOU got to name the last one Kaysar....NicA says you mean are name for final 3??? Smiling....Janelle looks at her and starts laughing because Nic wont give up on trying to make them delace a final 3 with her. Kaysar says I cant trust Janie yet to have a final alliance.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
NicA wants to bring David in cuz she doesnt think he got a fair shake last time. Janelle and Kaysar said no we don't have any relationship with him. Janelle says again I wish that Keesha was here...NicA says stop living in the past!

Should they get Xmas to play in safety pass...but they want to clear it with Memphis first (geezz)

They think everyone is going to play safety pass because they think Memphis isn't in with them.
They think they can get enough votes to at least make a tie and Memphis breaks the vote....( see I said that's next weeks plan lol)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Janelle thinks that the Cody Dani NicF Tyler are going to be "pooping" their pants when they see Janie and Kaysar going up to HOH to talk to Memphis. Memphis told Kaysar that nobody's safe....

They got this so wrong...the whole memphis thing
NicA really wants to bring Kevin in....Janelle says Kevin is NOT happening. He is not going to win an HOH I promise you.

They will bring in Xmas... and Bay? And......Memphis...Janie says but Memphis doesnt like alliances....

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Looks like this discussing is going on longer...I am going to fall over..I have to go to bed ...But they are still talking...NITE Ill watch flashback for the rest ...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Keesha taking it well.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
thank you Sincebb1 for your overnight posts!!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
That’s an awesome tweet from Keesha. Thanks for posting it Rose.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Well from what i saw late last night Memphis has backtracked off putting up Ian because Cody told him he has him in his back pocket. Cody was kind of pushing for Janelle to go up if not her to put up NicA to weaken Janelle. Memphis is not with Kaiser he told Cody he is just stringing him along for info on what Janelle is planning. Right now he is leaning towards NicA and David. Cody said to Enzo or Tyler they will save David and then they will have David. He used some term i cant remember but sort of like owning him afterwards. I dont remember what he said but I felt it was demeaning. NicF wanted him to put up Janelle and Memphis wasnt ready. Cody told Mrmphis Christmas and Day no longer trust Janelle. He told Enzo and Tyler he plans to keep Day pissed at Janelle and tell her all negative stuff Janelle is saying about her. Memphis told his 6 that 2 of them have to play for safety to now show their alliance. He told Cody to make it Tyler playing and Christmas offered to play. I worry if Kayser and Janie tell Memphis there is an alliance he will put them up just to protect his 6. They will put themselves in jeopardy if they tell him. Memphis told Kayser he would put up Janie if he felt she was jeopardizing his game. I believe Ian was awake listening to J/NA/K talking game and will go tell NicF.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched a lot but it seems as if Memphis is playing a pretty good game.He know he has to get through his week and the next, so he doesn't sound ready to cut Kaysar and Janelle loose just yet. He is being pretty patient. Cut off those around Kay and Janelle but not them just yet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, that is funny, NicF says she has Ian in her back pocket.

David is up and meditating. He was sort of naming off alliances and groups. Initially he said he felt he might be going up on the block.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Enzo got up, went to BR, no hand-washing, back to bed.

Kevin up, sitting in BR contemplating life silently; David still in meditative pose in Heart lounge.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kevin tried to go to SR, didn't get in, but they showed us how bare the counter tops are in there.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kevin sitting in BR is shocked when David comes out of lounge and walks to kitchen.

Now the two of them are talking in BR.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
David is pretty much convinced that Memphis will nominate him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I want Kevin to stay just because of his priceless facial expressions.

😮

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
David had a good read last season and if he feels he is going up he might realize who is with who. Or is it whom? I always get confused on those words! I wish Day and Janie would stay together. NicF is with all the alliances and I cant understand their logic on keeping her and Ian since they already won. Cody seems to think no one would give it to a winner in the final two. I sure would! Even if I didnt like them just for the fact you were crazy not to get rid of them! I am a big time fan of Janie and Kayser but they really have nobody and with Dani and NicF pushing to get rid of her she doesnt stand a chance in the game.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kevin just made a snowman with the 3 round white pillows, a cap and sunglasses. LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I hope Nicole A wins the safety suite comp.

So worried about Kaysar and Janelle’s bad take on the alliances.

Maybe putting such a newbie like David in the nest of All Star vipers wasn’t the best idea.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I dont like Kevin's moping and poor me attitude. Plus he will go to whatever power is in control. I wish I trusted him to stick with Janie and Kayser if only not to put them up. But if he should get HOH I see him letting the other side convince him to put them up. He's already told Cody he would put up J/K if he won HOH.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Mollie... at 65 y/o I finally figured it out... for who/whom, consider whether you would say he/him. So in your sentence above, it would be who is with him, so who is with whom is correct. Just a little pearl of wisdom for you early in the morning... LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Molliegirl, it is crazy to me that the two previous winners have not been immediately targeted. Memphis talked about it, and now that he’s HOH he’s targeting Nicole A and......David?

Weak sauce for such a big talker.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
David says the game is still fun, even though he hates the position he's in. And all he went through last year and so far this year. He REALLY wants to be the first black winner of BB, although his actual words were if he doesn't make history it has to be someone like him that does this time.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
They’re scared of Janelle and Kaysar. Kaysar never even made jury, Janelle never got past 3rd place. Twice!

Here are all these prior winners/runners up, ripe for the taking, and Memphis is talking about those huge threats, Nicole A and David. Pffffftttt!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Looks like Enzo is dressing in the camera room

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
ITA, Rosem!

Enzo joins David & Kevin in BR