TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 10: Archive through August 10, 2020 users admin

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Is anyone having issues with Apple TV

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
My Live feeds only load thru Air play

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Janie is making a lemon cake and Christmas is making banana bread.

HG's keep leaving the sliding glass door open, Cody asks David if he lives in a barn, LOL, and then goes to close the door.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OH and I guess they don't have a gold "star" bathing suit for JAnie.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
GB that's so wierd I thought Heard "Paul" but I wasn't really listening... but the point I was making was the fact that I had feeds on cam 1&2 for a while even though cam 3&4 were Stars..and was wondering if anybody else had the same experience. Or just me?

I was thinking it was MORE... LOL...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
You're not alone Sincebb1

Earlier they were going nuts with the feeds...two on, two off, then on off on off

Almost like it was some sort of text system!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Just catching up on some reading. Its annoying that the guys are again, manipulating the girls to do their bidding.

If Kayser could get a hold of Christmas and or Nicole A and point this out to them, maybe, he can avoid them joining alliances that are against him.

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
This is my 1st year getting the feeds. I always relied on BBAD & this site for the best updates. I was also wondering about the weird "freezing" on the feeds. I can't compare with previous seasons. Didn't know what to expect. For this price this year getting the feeds with streaming was a no- brainer.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
ETA to my previous post

****testing system

(I meant)

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'm not getting "freezing" Layla

But wow, first year, that's amazing!

Since crazy me has had them every summer since season 2
19 summers

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
And, hopefully, if the women that Memphis and Cody are targeting to be part their 6 are smart and good game players, two of them will align together and work on sabotaging Memphis and Cody. A dangerous pair. Memphis want to take over the brain role and relegate Cody to his comfortable enforcer role.

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
Gbcole...yes....I just didn't have the time in past years to make watching the feeds worth paying for. Covid & not having BBAD this year changed that. I've watched every year, but didn't find this page until 2010. I was a lurker that would come out of hiding every once & a while. I feel like you guys are my "family" that I've never met in person & you didn't know that I existed.

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
MissyB....you & I are thinking alike. Cody & Memphis working in tandem like that could be hard to stop. And I liked Memphis during his season. Kaysar is going to spin himself into a meltdown before the first week is closed in the books.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
My niece and her husband (on the opposite coast from me) texted me on Sunday and asked, "Are you still watching Big Brother?"

I said, watching the live feeds as I text! And I told them, btw, I have friends just like me on a message board that I'm so excited to see their board names every summer!

They were cracking up. You just have to be one of us to get it, I guess?! I was a lurker for years but I think it was season 14 that "Mummy" kept posting all alone during the nights and I finally had to join her! (One time she said, I was gone getting snacks, what happened? I just couldn't not answer her.) So Mummy, if you are still out there, I'm still posting because of you!

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
Gbcole, that is a GREAT story. Having this "family" is special to me. I remember Mummy & I miss ScubaLass. Scuba was GREAT at screenshots. happy to see all of the other great people here on the Live Feeds discussion thread.

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
Earlier Janie was speaking with Tyler in the Kitchen when she was making Kaysar's Birthday Cake. Kaysar DIDN'T GET EVICTED ON HIS BIRTHDAY! Yeah! Tyler was talking about his & Angela's Jewelry Co. I forgot that they live on Hilton Head Is. That's about 40 miles from where I live here in Georgia.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am enjoying Tyler and Janelle’s conversation about their lives. I don’t think they ever connected before and I am hoping that he will get away from Cody and move to the Janelle-Kaysar side.

I want the Cody-Enzo-Memphis bro-mance weakened, so I don't want them to have Tyler.

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I agree. I keep forgetting that this is the FIRST WEEK & it's SO Early. I'm used to seeing things after they have been in the house for almost 2 weeks. Things can be TOTALLY different within a week. SO much can change in just a few days. It's going to be interesting to watch!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Layla & GB... That's so funny! Back in the day the people that would stay up all night were Mummy and I... there was some kind of after party in Vegas at one point that they transmitted and scubalass Mummy and I covered the whole thing all night. it was pretty funny. I miss them both.

I was listening to Evel Dicks show last night... he was saying that he doesn't think anybody that's voted out is going anywhere. That they're going to keep them somewhere all together as they get voted out... Maybe even like Survivor did where we see them compete somewhere else together for the right to come back? he said because all of the houseguests are getting paid minimum $40,000 for the season even if they get voted out early and BB will want to get their money's worth out of them LOL He says they even might all be on the jury. That would be great. But he has a point when he says that as the favorites might get voted out they might not want to lose viewers because of it and if there's a separate challenge going on behind the scenes we might be more app to watch. I would like this if it happened!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Janelle is still such a BB fan! She “knows” Tyler’s mom and Kaycee’s mom through social media, and is very familiar with all the seasons. She loves the BB gossip and is again speculating that Josh and Kaycee tested positive, and that she thought Hayden would be in the house. BB cut the feed a little too late.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was actually looking forward to having Hayden in the house. Would have loved to see Nicole F's reaction! I'll bet you she was relieved actually that he wasn't there LOL

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sincebb1! Great info. Can I ask where you listen to Evel D's show or how to find it? I'm assuming it's a PodCast. Any info will be appreciated.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Since, i totally remember that Vegas party and how excited we all were to see the HG partying after the season.

This was pre IG, Periscope, etc...so at the time it was very high-tech!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yep Rossum LOL that was me all night that night. And then you remember later it came out that they were saying that none of the proceeds went to charity and the lady that did it was a swindler. LOL

Layla if you go to eveldick.com he has a link. It's actually a video show not a podcast. He has different ex Hgs on , also from other BB like Canada or Australia etc. There's a link to sign up I think it's $22 for the season. Over the summer he did a bunch of free ones cuz he knew everybody didn't have the money to pay for the podcast. His first one of the series is free. And then he's also having one every Monday with his son Vincent ... Which he's added on as a freebie. Because Dani's on this season. Vincent's is surprisingly intelligent and always has great comments so actually looking forward to the Monday shows with him

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I shouldn't say 'surprisingly intelligent". What I meant is his dad can be crude and swears a lot... and Vincent is more reserved and very well-spoken. I meant more that he's surprisingly different than his dad LOL. I mean evel dick has a potty mouth but he's very intelligent