TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 10: Archive through August 10, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhhhhh.... NicoleA is having green tea.

NicoleF just said she put on her "thing" I don't drink caffeine or alcohol, but now she is having some coffee.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Memphis is doing his Tyler work, as was discussed with Cody.

Oh wait that is Kaysar, never mind LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kaysar and Tyler are having a great conversation about Dubai... Kaysar moved there for a company with his family, I think he said he was there for 2 years.

Tyler said that Angela set up a trip for his birthday and they went "sand camping" and sand surfing while they were there.

His Dad got cancer so he sold everything and came back home. It looked bad, but he made it, has been ok for 3 years now.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am just finding these two alliances hysterical.

Cody, with Enzo putting together the two of them with DaVonne and Bayleigh.

Cody, with Memphis putting together the two of them with Tyler, Nicole, Dani, and Christmas.

HAHAHAHHAHA

Both groups think they have Cody.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
LMAO... Memphis in lounge w/ NicF telling her she's the first one he's talked to about his dream alliance of 5 or 6 people. She is the first, if you don't count Dani, or Cody, or...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I can not stop laughing. HAHAHAHAH

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am here for the Enzo and Memphis blow up when the fight to have Cody. I hope the rest of them get smart and play the game and let these other guys implode.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nothing would make me happier than for Brigade 2.0 to implode.

Memphis will be instrumental in making that happen. I didn’t expect him to annoy me so much.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
There are two--

Brigade 2.01 and Brigade 2.02

Boberg

10-04-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Turn feeds on for first time in 1 1/2 days and we have STARS!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Haha, Mama, ALL the Brigades must go!

This house must be Brigade-less.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Kitty Cam, must be veto meeting.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
It didnt take long for Memphis to grate on my nerves. I liked him for the first 48 hrs on the feeds then boom I want him out next.

The convo between Tyler and Kaysar was mature. Tyler sure has spent time traveling. I love to travel and I’ve done my fair share but it costs money. Does anyone know how Tyler earns an income?

It’s evident that Tyler loves his girl. I haven’t heard kaysar say much about how wonderful his wife is. He’s still married, right.

Both seemed very authentic inn their conversation.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Enzo should use it since Kevin picked him...not cool that he wont

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I listened to that conversation too, Lilfair, and was enjoying it until BB ripped it from us.

I think Tyler and Angela advertised on their social media all the travel places so it probably didn't cost them a thing. My guess is the places invited them to come stay if they posted the whole vacation daily.

Tyler and Angela have an online jewelry business and Angela has written a book (memoir?) and now apparently a vegan cook book that Tyler mentioned in this conversation.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think Tyler and Angela are at the height of "social influencers". My gut tells me they make a lot of money on that as well as the things Gbcole mentioned, the books and jewelry business.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I was thinking during that conversation if Kaysar is up on how much these social influencers make!

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Some of their travels may have been paid with the 50 grand that Tyler won?

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I was enjoying the Kaysar/Tyler conversation. I didn't hear the word "like" very much. It was thoughtful and substantive. Too bad the whole house is against Janelle and Kaysar. Hope one of them wins HOH so the Power Shifts and they can maybe pick up some allies.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Christiii— unless they draw “houseguest choice” from the Veto bag, they “get who they get” to play “for” them ... the veto winner shouldn’t be forced or made to feel obligated to use/not use the veto. I agree with what NicF told Dani last night, she said Ian threw the veto comp. Dani didn’t agree but NicF said “100%” he threw it... I think he knew he wasn’t in danger and didn’t want the pressure so he purposely lost. We’ll have to see when they air the company.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I think Angela and Tyler make money on those vacations.

They have bought a nice home in Hilton Head together. They have a youtube channel but I've only viewed two videos. They give a house tour on one and on another they showed the entire process of converting their garage into an office for their jewelry line.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I thought I heard Enzo say that Kevin chose him, meaning he choice

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Very happy to hear that Tyler is able to support himself. From his first season I liked him. I’m Happy he seems to have left BB in 2nd place and leapt into a wonderful life.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think Angela is the driving force behind their endeavors, not that Tyler doesn't contribute.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I’m not sure why, but Dani is the one who annoys me most right now.