TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 17, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: General Discussion: News articles outside the house: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 17, 2017 users admin

Gidget

07-28-2002

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Good point Kar. They should know how they all speak and I think Paul is the most savvy to take advantage of that. But I still have a problem with 5 in a row. Could he be that smart? Could he be that lucky? I will never know.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Paul help plan Jason's speech so he would know the answer to that one. Matt and the word "cereal" is a no brainer. I don't think the questions were that hard. I have no idea what Josh and Xmas were doing.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Could he be that smart? Could he be that lucky?

I think it was a bit of both. But I haven't been around them all year and I don't watch the feeds, but *I* got them all correct. :-)

Yoda

08-11-2005

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yoda a private message Print Post    
I thought they were throwing it to Paul, hearing Kevin's comment makes me think so even more. Paul almost seem to celebrate (raising his arm up) after each question and before the answer.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
It was planned all along that Paul would win the F4 HOH. (or at least spoken as if it was a given) I have no doubt that Christmas simply went along with "the plan". (she really fawns over everything Paul says and does)

I didnt see it, but likely there was a conversation where Paul told Kevin, throw this one to me.

And, those questions were softballs. I am less surprised that Paul got them all correct than I am that Christmas didnt

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I really didnt like Pauls raising his arm after ever correct answer. Seemed to be poor taste to celebrate mid competition. And, it's not like he did anything that was difficult that warranted the celebration.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Correct, he helped Jason with his speech so he knew what Jason said. However, how in the world he guessed that Mark said "let's rally" instead of "let's play" is what raised the hairs on the back of my neck.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
He didn't have to guess that Mark said "play". He just had to guess that he didn't say "play".

But you are a little confused. Jason used the word "rally." The question was "if I use the power of veto on you, do you think we would (blank)." Was the word "align". No. The word was "rally."

The Mark question was Did Mark say "Oh Baby, Let's (blank)." Was the word "play"?

The correct word was "compete."

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I am confused. I thought it was Mark that said "Oh baby, let's rally" It doesn't matter. I don't believe for a minute that Paul knew all five answers without a little help from production.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
For my above post, I just rewatched it on OnDemand, and typed what they actually used.

I guess I had help from production too, cause I got them all right as well. I thought they were very easy.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Spoiler, if you don't want to know who won first comp, don't read, but it sure needed to be said!

https://cdn.inquisitr.com/opinion/4498980/bb19-spoilers-why-wasnt-final-hoh-endurance-challenge-shown-to-fans/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, except it still doesn't answer why the first HOH comp wasn't shown on the feeds.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Put all the manipulation pieces together and it's gotta make you wonder! Hmmmm 🤔

Pfffffft 😕

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
We know why...because they don't want us to see and they want us to watch the show, but the fact that it is out there publicly is much better than a few people complaining about it, when we have been able to watch all these years before...plus, they could have let us know too.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
They did that to us last year too. Did not show Part 1 of the HOH on the feeds. I guess they will do that to us in the future.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Yep, Lostfan...BBOTT was highly manipulated and they tried to cover it up...but they aren't fooling me. Pretty much, I was never going to watch the show again after that! I decided that I would miss the feeds because I really like to watch the personal aspects of it and learn about the people (there is so much more to it than the game)...so I got feeds to watch that more than the game, but still would have liked to have seen the last endurance comp live...but I hear you loud and clear on the manipulation.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Hwest...that was one of the perks of buying feeds, but I guess they don't care if they cut out the perks and lose feeders.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 15, 2017 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
A couple of good nuggets here. Especially about goodbye messages.

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/allison-grodner-interview-big-brother-19-week-11/

http://cartermatt.com/267698/big-brother-19-interview-allison-grodner-bitter-jury-bb-comics-finale/

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Good article compare and contrast Kevin and Cody...the two players who seem to be currently leading in the polls for AFP...from Movie/fone

https://www.moviefone.com/2017/09/15/big-brother-19-kevin-or-cody-who-will-win-americas-favorite/

Texgal

07-18-2017

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texgal a private message Print Post    
I am an artist. When my pieces go into competition. They are graded on my work not my personality. Hence, I think that Jason was the only player that never threw a competition. He played hard and won many competitions. That is a good player. He never bullied anyone, either. He is my choice for AFP.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was just doing some catching up on my Bold and Beautiful spoiler site and there's an entry that says Jessica's Bold and Beautiful episode will air October 2.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/comings-and-goings

It doesn't mention Cody.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He was and still is in the jury house. It says she filmed September 5.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Not a Jessica fan at all, but looks like she will be the only bb contestant this season to get any fame....

It's funny because i think Paul was hoping for extra entertainment projects coming his way! 🤣😂
***** especially since he will end up with sloppy seconds 👌

Well according to this source from Reddit

Jessica was offered a reoccurring role on Bold & Beautiful

She's already filmed 2 episodes and evidently they asked her to stay on as a reoccurring character. Can't recall them actually giving anyone from BB an actual role in the show, good for her.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Wow that's awesome

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I hope she's the only one. If it weren't for BB HGs being on, I wouldn't even know Bold & Beautiful was on TV. Who watches soaps during the day besides prisoners?