TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: General Discussion: News articles outside the house: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 01, 2017 users admin

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Lost which one is his wife

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
looks like Kevin's family did not graciously accept the apology from Jason's family

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/31/big-brother-kevin-schlehuber-wife-disgusted-jason-dent-rape-jokes/

Texgal

07-18-2017

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texgal a private message Print Post    
Guess, Jason will not be welcomed in Boston. This is so sad. What a terrible thing to hear. Jason is going to be so embarrassed. Like Jason said: What? I am not a weirdo. I was just kidding. Well, no one is laughing. Poor Jason. He really messed up. I hate to see this as well as people calling Paul a racist because he wanted to paint himself black like a snake.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
From the TMZ article She says they're a nice, hardworking family and she's appalled her husband's season of "Big Brother" has turned so ugly ... mostly due to Jason.

While it's Kevin's wife's prerogative to accept or not accept an apology, it's not fair to lay most of the blame for the ugly season on Jason. I think it was pretty ugly long before Jason's comment.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I think she meant this season as a whole has turned ugly

She would be right, this is the season of "just plain mean" people

I have nobody to root for...... they all suck

If I had a to choose 1 person to be winner, I'd say Kevin

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Mom, the wife along with whole family of six girls and 1 son. It shows her walking hand in hand ..... blond I think

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The season was ugly way before Jason screwed up. He still has been more of a friend to Kevin than most of the HG.

Jushvnfn

08-30-2001

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Kevin's family are watching the live feeds.

Is Alex showering and then putting on that same bra and pants everyday? I wish someone would tell her to cover up those boobs!

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Kevin believes his daughters at least are watching the feeds.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
TMZ really has it out for poor Jason.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/01/big-brother-jason-dent-rape-women-nursing-home/

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
So now they are convicting him on things that they only heard other people talk about it? As if Alex always gets it exactly right?

TMZ should be ashamed of themselves.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was watching stuff on my DVR yesterday and TMZ was on the tv channel and they had Jason on the list of stories, so I waited to hear And it was the clip with Kevin's wife saying Kevin signed up for this but his family did not.

They played the promo for Kevin, walking with his wife, dinner with the family, pictures of all the kids.

The actor who runs the show pointed out that his family had participated..

And of course Kevin talks about them constantly.

But his wife is right that the first joke was a low blow.

Relying on hearsay.... to further trash Jason, that is super unprofessional!!

But I gather TMZ is like that.. any attention is worth the pain they inflict.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
After the whole thing of Theresa from RHONJ and all the articles she and her family were in when she was going to jail, it makes me wonder if Kevin's wife is being paid by TMZ. Theresa was making big bucks from it.

I wonder because if I was Kevin's wife, I wouldn't want to keep this story in the news because of my kids. Or maybe she thinks this will help him win Fan Favorite or something.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Why would you think Kevin's wife is leaking this to tmz? It's on live feeds for anyone to see and be offended.

I highly doubt this is Kevin's wife's doing. You can't even compare the 2.

Theresa was on a popular reality show that's been on every season. Someone who was always in the news. Kevin is a nobody on a lower rated reality show with different people who never have gotten to Theresa's fame.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
This is becoming ridiculous. So now Jason is being crucified for something that someone else said?

Won't it be great when the posse of nutty BB fans makes sure that he loses his livelihood. Of course by the time his family may lose everything, they will moved on to their next obsession and will be thinking "Jason Who"?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
She's not "leaking", she consented to an interview. :-) It's quite possible she's being paid for it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, there are tweets that Dipo posted from Adam (not the drug dealer Adam) and McCrae, who said is was hypocritical for people to get so up in arms that they are trying to get someone fired, while remaining anonymous.

I think Kevin's wife just released a statement that the family did not sign up for this and TMZ used footage previously released by CBS.

Of course his son and some daughters have been posting on Social Media.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Karuuna. That's what I meant. I assumed they went and talked to her the 2nd time. I just can't imagine why you'd want to keep the story alive unless there was a reason.

But now looking back at posts here, I guess she didn't do any interviews at all?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
She consented to an interview, from the TMZ link:

Kevin's wife, Deborah, tells TMZ ... Jason making those comments on the show's live feed, while laughing hysterically, is the worst thing she's ever seen. She says while her husband signed up for 'BB' and all that comes with it ... she and her kids didn't.

Mrstaz

07-20-2006

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mrstaz a private message Print Post    
As much as what Jason said wasn't right, if it wasn't for Jason not using the veto Kevin would have been up and probably out.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
We all need to remember that our words have the power to hurt others.

Smevic

08-07-2008

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
OMGeeee....JASON!!!!!
http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/01/big-brother-jason-dent-rape-women-nursing-home/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OMG

This was not on feeds and was a retell by Alex.

Jushvnfn

08-30-2001

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
Sea, it was on the feeds. I remember seeing it. Jason was telling them in the kitchen about being pulled over. He told the guy he wasn't a real cop. Alex finished telling the story right there in front of Jason, because he didn't want to repeat it.
I'm sure he's used to saying the same with very little reaction from the people around him, other than maybe a laugh. Apparently, no one's ever told him the stories are funny, and demeaning.
I still believe he would be very upset with himself if he knew the firestorm he's created.
I wish Alex would stop egging him on!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I wish Alex would get evicted soon.