TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2017: General Discussion: News articles outside the house: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 12, 2017 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 11, 2017 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Singer and song reminded me of Jason Mraz, who is a favorite of Jeff and Jordan. I liked it.

I must object to riding shotgun backwards with no seat belt, though.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 11, 2017 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Cody may be singing that song in Sept

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, August 11, 2017 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Not a bad song and video. I liked it as well.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, August 11, 2017 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I just watched the video I really liked it.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 11, 2017 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
jess interviews:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-19-jessica-graf-eviction-interview-1028865

http://www.globaltv.com/bigbrother/latest/jessica-josh-brought-it-on-himself/

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 11, 2017 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
interview with Alison Grodner:

http://cartermatt.com/263671/big-brother-19-interview-allison-grodner-gameplay-goodbye-messages/

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Friday, August 11, 2017 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
In the Hollywood reporter article above Jess said that Paul and Alex didn't have a good relationship. I guess their secret alliance was pretty secret...maybe if she had paid a little attention she would have noticed.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, August 11, 2017 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure Jessica should be commenting on anyone else's morals.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 11, 2017 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cody and ME not I.

Sheesh

Trixieq

07-19-2010

Friday, August 11, 2017 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trixieq a private message Print Post    
Alison G. Said this :
There is a difference between the messages the houseguests record before and after jury begins. Pre-jury, they are unfiltered and honest and, since we do not have time to show all of the goodbyes, we choose the ones that are most important to the story of the person evicted. For Jessica that would be Cody for obvious reasons, Alex because Jessica hated her so much, Kevin because he was a friend, Paul who was her nemesis, and Josh who she fought with but who ultimately revealed in the message that he did not intend for her to be the target.

Is she admitting by that statement that they are edited and coached and not honest when they are messages to the jury member???

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, August 11, 2017 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Nope Ark, she shouldn't 🙄

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 11, 2017 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Why not we do?

Realityjunkie

05-17-2011

Friday, August 11, 2017 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie a private message Print Post    
"Cody and I were first-string players and never got a water break."

I think this is correct. You would say Cody was a first string or I was a first string. You wouldn't say me was a first string.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
No Trixie, I don't think Alison is saying that at all. Pre-jury the messages can be unfiltered and honest because that evicted HG isn't voting for anyone to win. After jury, the recorded messages have to be more filtered and thoughtful because you want that person to vote for you to win $500,000.

While I never agree with Alison Grodner on ANYTHING, I do agree that they showed Jessica the right goodbye videos. Jessica needed to see that she was never Josh's target. Her mouth got her evicted - there was no way he could save her.

Trixieq

07-19-2010

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trixieq a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie, I agree. I realized later after I posted this the same thing. That the player sometimes can't be honest with someone that will wind up on the jury, because it could cost them a vote. However in the early weeks, I think you should watch your words carefully, because you don't know if they are going to bring a player back, like with Cody this year.
You might say a bunch things and boom the person is back and might wind up on jury.

Trixieq

07-19-2010

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trixieq a private message Print Post    
After they were all in their beds for the night, according to Jokesters at 3:00 am, Elena took her blanket and joined Mark in Jody's old bed in the Rose Room. Is Elena allowed to do that as Have Not??? I thought as a Have not she is supposed to sleep in the Have Not room.

Debbieeeee

09-15-2005

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debbieeeee a private message Print Post    
Trixie - I think Elena's Have Not ended at midnight, Friday

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Last week Jess was always Paul's target and that's what counts. Josh. At have not wanted her to go home but that doesn't matter. Just like josh was Jess's target and Ramses went home

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Jess could have probably bought herself another week if she had not purposely lost the ghost house competition.

Josh was not going to put her up.

Realityjunkie

05-17-2011

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie a private message Print Post    
Link from another site about Mark's weight loss. http://www.eonline.com/news/872580/big-brother-s-mark-jansen-100-pound-weight-loss-transformation-will-leave-you-inspired

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
In the second Jessica interview posted above Jessica said that the Josh/Cody feud started during the first HOH but during that HOH Cody said "Watch out Loser" to Josh BEFORE he goes off on Megan and may have been one of the triggers for Josh going off since he was already paranoid.

Trixieq

07-19-2010

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trixieq a private message Print Post    
Here is a statement Meghan made about her leaving Big Brother: When I was stationed in Norfolk, Virginia, I was sexually assaulted and I got really bad PTSD from it, So in the house… I had a lot of guys yelling at me and attacking me and it started really affecting me and making my anxiety severe and I was starting to get physically ill. I was throwing up, I had diarrhea, I was nauseous all the time.

I read a lot of the stuff that people were saying about me. I never made a racial comment, I could have heard wrong, it’s entirely possible, but I was already talking to them about wanting to leave before that and so at that point I knew I couldn’t handle it anymore and I went into the diary room where I started having a panic attack and they wound up taking me to the hospital a couple hours later,

I was expecting to have one of the funnest summers of my life. I did have fun. I had a great time until all that just got the best of me. It was my own issues that lead to everything, it wasn’t anyone else’s fault,” she said. Without my stuff going on I probably could have handled things very, very differently and been fine but I just couldn’t

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I hope Megan gets some decent therapy. I know people that have allowed a rape at a young age to control 20-30 years of their life so it won't be easy. I wish her the best and think she probably made the best decision for her mental health.

Tk27

07-04-2004

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
She had no business applying to be on this show. I don't feel sorry for her in the least. She took someones spot. I have had panic attacks so I know what I'm talking about!

Rosie

11-12-2003

Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
oh i feel sorry for her and hope that someday she is able to move forward. she tried and hopefully will continue to try. good for her.

to walk in her shoes kind of thing