TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Survivor XXl - Nicaragua - General Di...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXl - Nicaragua: Survivor XXl - Nicaragua - General Discussion - Post Season users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Brenda Lowe - suitcase model #4 on "Deal or No Deal"Jbw12-03-18  9:02 pm
  Start New Thread        

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Next season we will need to have a game about Biscotti's posting times!

Pamy

01-02-2002

Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL! I have been so thankful for Biscotti this season!! If it wasnt for her midnight postings about show nite I woulda totally forgot it was on...still not used to Wed nite Survivor!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, December 19, 2010 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Just a couple minutes left to play in the second football game, so Survivor won't be too late.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Sunday, December 19, 2010 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Game finally over at 6:10 CST! Has been a whole lot worse!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I really never see the commercials since I skip through them.

During today's football game, I saw Jimmy Johnson doing a commercial for something (I can't remember what) and in the commercial they let him pass right through security with a machete...LOL It was totally a Survivor reference. Does anybody know what the commercial was for?

Pamy

01-02-2002

Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
well he does a commercial for Xtends..which is supposed to make your dong long...maybe the machete is kinda like the warning if your erection lasts more than 4 hrs call a doctor

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Here ya go:

Jimmy Johnson with machete

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
HAHA! That's it, Merrysea. I see it's just a commercial for the Superbowl, and not a commercial for a product.

Spear

08-06-2001

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
Fabio arrested ... for Skateboarding Under the Influence:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/19/judson-birza-mugshot-under-the-influence-jailed-mugshot-jailed-dui-drugs-alcohol/

Judson Birza, the winner of "Survivor," season 21 in Nicaragua, was arrested Wednesday afternoon on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us cops noticed Birza at around noon riding a skateboard in the street -- which is illegal. They stopped Birza, noticed he was acting strangely, and determined he was under the influence.

Santa Monica police arrested Birza and took him to the station, where he was booked (see mug shot above) and jailed.

Birza was also booked for an unrelated DUI warrant as well as a probation violation.

He's currently being held on $37,000 bail.

He was later released and had his buddies pick him up in a limo:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/20/judson-birza-fabio-survivor-released-from-jail-under-the-influence-video/

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Well, nice to see he's using his winnings so well...but didn't he kind of act that way when he was on the show?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://www.popeater.com/2011/01/20/fabio-arrested-survivor/?icid=maing%7Cmain5%7Cdl2%7Csec3_lnk1%7C37704

Probably more of the same but liked the snarky comment about his winnings coming in handy..

hardly a surprise because if he WASN'T under the influence at the finale, I'd be worried about those symptoms.

quote:

'Survivor' Winner Judson 'Fabio' Birza Arrested for Drugs
25 CommentsBy Zach Dionne Posted Jan 20th 2011 10:19AM
Print this page|EmailShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on Lifestream
'Survivor: Nicaragua' winner Judson Birza, jokingly dubbed Fabio for his looks and locks during season 21 of the reality show, was arrested Wednesday on "suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance," TMZ reports.

Birza was stopped for skateboarding in the street, which is illegal in Santa Monica. Officers tell TMZ that Birza was acting strangely, evidently under the influence.

Birza was arrested and booked. TMZ has the mug shot.

Birza was apparently also hit for an unrelated DUI warrant and a probation violation. As of Wednesday evening, he was being held on $37,000 bail. We bet that $1 million in 'Survivor' winnings is about to come in handy.

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Only Jud the Stud could get busted for stakeboarding under the influence.

Wonder what he was on probation for.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Slow day in Santa Monica, I'd say.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I watched his rambling interview with the TMZ person. His take on the incident was different than the police version. Imagine that, lol! The weird thing to me was that I had already forgotten his name and nickname.

Biginjapan

07-23-2005

Friday, January 21, 2011 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biginjapan a private message Print Post    
I have to side with Jud on this one.