TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Survivor moving timeslots....

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor General Information: Survivor moving timeslots.... users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
This is a bit of a surprise- CBS announced their new schedule today, and they moved Survivor from Thursdays to Wednesdays at 8pm Eastern...

http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.com/2010/05/cbs-fall-schedule-2010.html

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's interesting. Thursdays are generally overloaded so I'm happy about this but I'm not sure what's behind it. It also means that it will be going against the AI results I guess?

Dfennessey

07-25-2004

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dfennessey a private message Print Post    
Jimmer I heard that AI is moving their result show down to a half hour.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I think it's a bit of counter-programming Jimmer- Wednesday nights they'd be up against a couple of ABC comedies (one of them new- and The Middle doesn't have the clout Modern Family does at 9PM), and two dramas (Lie to Me on Fox, which barely got a pickup, and new show Undercovers on NBC, which has a pedigree in that it's by JJ Abrams, but is a bit of a wildcard). Big Bang Theory is popular, so they think they can grab some of the NBC audience on Thursdays.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OT (but not OT), I see they are moving CSI:NY and CSI:Miami to Friday and Sunday nights. I'm not opposed to this move either as there is nothing on TV on Friday nights and I could use a little CSI after The Amazing Race (even though it sucks for Cold Case - looks like they got canceled).

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: