TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Survivor's 115 Funniest moments

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor General Information: Survivor's 115 Funniest moments users admin

Wallflower

08-26-2004

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wallflower a private message Print Post    
Hey all! You've got to check out this Survivor blog written by Mario Lanza. It's a riot!

http://www.acsn2.com/~locbaseb/funny/funny115.htm

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
Wallflower,Thank you!!!
Those were great memories and very funny!!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Those are extremely funny. I haven't come close to working my way down through the entire list. I did peek at #1 and while the premise wasn't funny and it was about as low as you could get, I have to agree with him that the way that whole thing was set-up and worked through was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on Survivor.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, April 19, 2007 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Thanks Wallflower! very funny stuff!

Chy

07-19-2003

Friday, April 20, 2007 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
Mario better be re-writing that!
We've had so many more moments lately.

Mario_lanza

04-20-2007

Saturday, April 21, 2007 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mario_lanza a private message Print Post    
Sorry but no I don't have any plans to ever rewrite it. It took me 8 months to finish this list as it was. I was happier than anybody when it was finally complete.

Although if I ever do... I easily would put this week's Tribal Council in the top 10.

Thanks for all the kind words.

-Mario

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, April 23, 2007 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
The only problem I'm having is that I don't have enough time to go through them all!

Mario_lanza

04-20-2007

Monday, April 23, 2007 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mario_lanza a private message Print Post    
It's easiest to just print them out and read them later.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Monday, April 23, 2007 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Mario, great list and especially great detail! I didn't start watching Survivor until Vanuatu, but you described the scenes so vividly, I could see them in my mind's eye! Thanks!

Konamouse

07-16-2001

Monday, April 23, 2007 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Yay Mario!
I just kept the page open on my desk top and would read about 10 in the morning and about 20 in the evening until I finished (saves paper). Great list.

But I really hope you are keeping notes and will add a few from the latest shows. Maybe a "Son of Funniest Moments" and start over with a new list for all shows after All-Stars.

Cause, YES! Tonights Tribal is da BOMB. From Alex's slowly losing his grin, to YaoMans huge smile at the end. That was great TV.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: