TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
2nd Episode - September 25th

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLVII: 2nd Episode - September 25th users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, September 25, 2024 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just getting us started!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2024 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Can't wait!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, September 25, 2024 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
How do you feel about the three tribes instead of two? I’m not sure it’s better.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2024 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love that Rachel tried to take rice. I think it should have been allowed, never was a rule about it and they should have given her credit for trying!

Seamonkey

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 25, 2024 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree about the rice!

And so happy with the torch that was snuffed.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 26, 2024 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think all 3 teams should have been allowed to take what was leftover in their rice bags! What a waste!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2024 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I agree about the wasting of the rice. Also I was so scared they were going to cut themselves. is the rice bag really that hard to cut? Yikes!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 27, 2024 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that he should have let Rachel keep it. Reward out of the box thinking and initiative. It would have been a fun twist. In fact, that was my first thought when I saw the rice. That it had to be part of a reward.

I'm not sure they made the right decision voting off TK. He is a strong competitor and winning competitions and avoiding Tribal Council is a priority early in the game. Then again, keeping TK could have made the women more vulnerable so it may have been a good decision for them.

It shows how you can say something that doesn't sit well with people and it gets you voted off. I'm always surprised when people are aggressive so early in the game but I guess it's just their personality or firm beliefs coming into play.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 27, 2024 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
A lot of it had to do with Gabe wanting to keep Sue.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, September 28, 2024 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I hate three tribes instead of two. I find it's easier to get to know them when they are on two tribes and it's less confusing.

I was so pissed off about the rice. I have complained for years about them not providing rice when they are already starving out there. And Jeff is a freaking coward - he got so tired of getting bashed on SM about all the new changes because of the "new era" of Survivor that he's pretty much gotten off social media and CBS doesn't keep up with the Survivor page anymore. They also cut off the ability to comment on Dalton Ross's interviews/recaps on EW because Jeff was getting bashed.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: