TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
10th Episode - May 1

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLVI: 10th Episode - May 1 users admin

"Run the Red Light"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 02, 2024Lakecat25 05-02-24  11:11 am
Archive through May 05, 2024Seamonkey25 05-05-24  12:53 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, May 05, 2024 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Didn't she say she was alle4gic to fish, or am I delusional about that? Seems like I am startIng to remember things that did not happen.
Rosem, they did cast someone with one leg.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, May 05, 2024 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Her initial interview just says:
“ I'm allergic to a few dozen things. I'm allergic to fruit. I'm allergic to chicken. If I eat eggs, I feel like I'm drunk. It's so weird.” She also mentioned the coconut allergy too.

Later she says:
“ I can eat fish. And so I'm trying to come up with really creative ways to go fishing if I don't win the fishing reward. And so I actually packed a long-sleeved shirt that I know is a little big on me. And I can tie the sleeves together over the neck hole and hopefully cast a net that way and hopefully get a tribemate to go shoo the fish into the net. Because I'm fittin' to eat!”

https://parade.com/tv/liz-wilcox-survivor-46

Jbw

08-14-2006

Sunday, May 05, 2024 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Rosem — Survivor UK this season had Pegleg Bennett as a contestant. He’s a surfing instructor who has had his left leg amputated. He was required to sit out 3 different challenges due to his handicap but he did make the jury, lasted 32 days and finished in 5th place.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Sunday, May 05, 2024 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Q gains brownie points from me by not allowing a change in his invitees. Liz’s ridiculous over-the-top outburst shouldn’t be rewarded and Q stuck to his guns. Bravo Q!

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Tuesday, May 07, 2024 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Jbw, I agree about Q. He is playing the game and was strategic in his choices, I’m glad he stood up to that.

I think I may be the only person watching survivor that likes Q. Lol
He was my favorite in the beginning and still is.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 07, 2024 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
He’s changed up his game since the beginning. Now, he’s the one everyone hates, so playing that up to get to the final 3, I think.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 07, 2024 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I like watching Q. I think he is like no other player. He is fun on twitter. I think he is a really good guy. The quitting thing was understandable. He was taught to take ownership of your mistakes and that was what he thought was doing. That is a respectable quality in life, it doesnt translate well in this game. I can see why he is successful at real estate.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, May 07, 2024 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I agree. Initially I was disappointed that Q was trying to get people to vote him out. But later understood his reasoning. Other than that one smudge...that was more that he thought he deserved to be voted out for his actions, more than him giving up...I like him. He is quirky for sure. It has taken time for us to understand him. But since he is on everyone's (on the cast) doo-doo list, I don't know how he will survive. Unless he finds (possibly two?) new idols and wins immunity? AND doesn't tell anyone about it! Lol

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Tuesday, May 07, 2024 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Quirky is a good description. There is just something about him that I find endearing. I would love for home to find an idol…or two.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 07, 2024 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Q has no EQ. :-)

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, May 12, 2024 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Kelly Bruno from New Hampshire was also an amputee on US Survivor.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, May 12, 2024 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, and I LOVED her!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: