TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 25, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLVI: 9th Episode - April 24: Archive through April 25, 2024 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Bisc! please check in, we are worried about you!

LOL at the title,has to be my girl Kenzie!! I adore her!!!! I would drive hours for her to do my hair. Wish she was in my state!

side note...For the game tonite I have picked Ben to survive and Knightpatti has picked Maria to survive.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes please check in if you can, Biscottiii. We miss you!

Thanks for getting us started, Pamy. :-)

Mak1

08-11-2002

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
I kept hollering at Hunter to use his idol, but he didn't listen!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Me too!! To be such a superfan I was shocked!! I was also shocked at Kenz turning on Tif...but I am hoping we find out it was a ruse to make Hunter/Q feel safe

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I still don’t understand how Venus is still there.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I don’t understand why Venus is still in the game. She seems to be doing a very good job of flying under the radar. Still don’t like her at all.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I feel bad for Venus and am proud of her. She sticks up for herself amongst a bunch of people that are awful to her. It would be so depressing to be her out there but she fights on. She will make top 3 but get no votes

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Good points, Pamy, but I think she brought so much of it on herself.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I was exhausted by this group ten minutes into the show tonight. I'm sick of hearing from Q and Venus when I think they are both spoiled and delusional. I'm sick of hearing about resumes. How about winning a fricking immunity if you want to show you deserve to win! I'm sick of the new era being about drama and storytelling and where being strong at comps is frowned upon. And can there be a more bitter looking jury?! Ugh. At this point, I'm down to rooting for Kenzie and Charlie but honestly don't know if I even care who wins this season which saddens me.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Good points, Pamy, but I think she brought so much of it on herself.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I see Liz potentially winning this, that is if she can eat before the end of the game. Her, Charlie, Maria or Kenzie are who I’m rooting for now.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont see Liz winning because of the fact that she has had an invisable edit up until the last couple of eps. From what we have seen I like her

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, April 24, 2024 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I for sure never imagined the preppy kid (Charlie) being able to beat Hunter in an endurance competition.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 25, 2024 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
As chaotic as the last tribal and this tribal were, I'm stunned that Hunter didn't use his idol.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, April 25, 2024 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Me too, Lexie. He should have gone with his gut.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 25, 2024 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Juju Charlie is a division 1 cross country runner

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 25, 2024 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, Hunter! I think I was almost as disappointed as he was. Hopefully Sia will come thru for him.

As much as I liked him, I think he really understood the comps...and was prepared for them. He was not prepared for the duplicity and scheming.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, April 25, 2024 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
As a super fan, Hunter blew it. He was not prepared for the duplicity. Certainly should have used that idol. Especially after telling them about it. But it's not a new thing to vote out people who are good in the challenges. Ozzie anyone? This has been happening for as long as I can remember.

And yes, so proud of Charlie for beating him in that challenge. I understand why people voted him out. Everyone liked him! Keeping people like Q or Venus, who people do not like, makes more sense as the jury will likely not reward them. I'm not sure Liz is disliked, but I don't think she is respected yet as a player. And it remains to be seen if she will be. Can you imagine a Liz, Q, Venus finale. I'd be so disappointed! LOL!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 25, 2024 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
To me, he isn't a Sia winner. I dont think he was entertaining or endearing. I honestly could see her giving it to Q, Ben, Tevin, or Kenzie. Longshot but even to Venus for being so ostracized, and still hanging in there. It is one thing to be out there without any of your loved ones for support but to also have EVERYONE dislike you while being out there has to be so hard. I know she comes off as unlikeable but I still feel bad for her and dont dislike her like some do.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 25, 2024 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I love that he is both a teacher and a true super fan, and was awesome at the challenges. I think that's reason enough.

I'm just not a fan of Venus. I think she is very insecure and tries to cover it with an aura of "look how great I am." She's not great. Just be you.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 25, 2024 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was bummed because of issues already listed, but more so because Jeff Probst chose to spoil the results on Instagram (and probably other SM) and did so before the airing of the show on the west coast, Alaska, Hawai'i.

And not in a quiet was. Clip of Hunter and saying we enjoyed having you on the show. I scrolled down and it was all over.

From comnents, I am not the only one to unfollow Jeff after that.

I was fine with Charlie winning, but Hunter, why???

I like Kenzie, Liz is annoying me with her whining about her resume...

Not the best season.

Get Q out of there..

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 25, 2024 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love that about him too. Dont get me wrong, just because I dont think he will be a Sia winner doesnt mean he isnt a winner in my eyes. I love the fact that he decided to become a teacher because he realized how much he loved helping the kids.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, April 25, 2024 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Arrrgghhhh! Why in the heck would Hunter tell everyone he had an idol? I was so proud of him for keeping it secret. In fact, when Tiff was saying it was Qs fault for spilling the beans that she had an idol...I was yelling NO it your fault.

In any case, it made no sense to me, for Hunter to disclose he had an idol. All he had to do was play the idol and whomever he voted for would have gone home. He had full control. Once he told everyone, he created the potential for the blindside that actually happened. And to see that it was his so-called allies that sunk him....So now Kenzie and Charlie have besmudged their "likeability" for me, and I really don't much care for the rest of the bunch.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, April 25, 2024 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Shame on Jeff for Spoiling! What a flub.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, April 25, 2024 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I don't see anything on Jeffs Instagram, so maybe he pulled the post. I hope he won't make that mistake again!