TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 07, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLVI: 2nd Episode 3/6/24: Archive through March 07, 2024 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 05, 2024 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Scorpio Energy

Bisc fell and is in the hospital. Please send her good island vibes for full recovery.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, March 05, 2024 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Sending good vibes for Biscotti.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2024 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Looking forward to tonight's episode and will be sending get well wishes to Biscotti.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2024 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
We need you back Biscottiii. Sending you well wishes for a smooth and speedy recovery.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2024 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You’re definitely missed. Wishing all the best.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2024 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont know why but i cant connect with the people this season. I am bored with this ep already. I have a feeling the boring people will survive

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, March 06, 2024 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It's hard to watch one team always lose. Those challenges are so difficult too. It was kind of funny to hear someone say they didn't think it would be so hard being on the show

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2024 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I like the cast this season. I think they made a big mistake voting out Jelinsky though. They likely could have won that challenge if they’d kept him.

Marej

09-19-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2024 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
I dislike Kenzie & Tiffany.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2024 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Speedy recovery, Biscotti!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2024 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
If they dont do a tribe shuffle this team will continue to lose

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2024 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I really cant stand the one and only Liz!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2024 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Survivor’s just coming on now and I’m not liking Kenzie either.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2024 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Well, I don’t like Soda and I don’t like the one and only Liz. There may be more names before the night is over.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2024 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont like Soda either. I like Kenzie

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, March 06, 2024 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Nope, after that little exchange at tribal I still don’t like Kenzie at all.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was really liking Kenzie but not tonight, but she's not the least likeable.

It is a good cast from their interviews but tonight I was mostly just annoyed.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I like Soda until they showed her snatching the immunity idol repeatedly out of someone’s (I forgot whose (Venus?) hands.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That interaction with the idol was hard to follow. As I saw it, Jeff handed it to Venus and Venus intended to keep it. It looked like Soda assumed everyone was going to pass it around, so grabs it for herself, then immediately passes it to the next person.

Although the snatch was rude, I think it didn’t occur to her that Venus intended to keep it, and her intentions were better than Venus’, who really did think she had sole right to it (as you could tell from her interview).

(Also, hugs to Bisc, get well soon!)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I'm not sure if having Jelinsky would have helped. It looked like it was VERY painful to hold those blocks over your head, and that's why some kept dropping them. Jelinsky may have quit under those circumstances. It's hard to say.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
My gosh....Liz annoys me more than, I think, any past contestant! When the were doing the challenges and she was screaming continously...I was screaming SHUT UP...but with the expletive in the middle lol. Actually she annoys me any time she opens her mouth. Is she so, not sure if its is it obtuse or conceited, that she can't figure out that telling everyone she is quite well off and bragging about herself in general...is a sure way to get voted out first. Well I can't wait.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Well that was quite a Tribal Council meeting. As someone who is a part time Survivor viewer, I don't think I've seen anything like this in the old seasons I've been watching. I assume this is not normal.

I really wanted to like Bhanu, but he is so overly emotional and angry, yet they're giving him a...spiritual edit? IDK, it's weird.

How hilarious that the dopplegangers sat out the challenge? OMG, I was cracking up at them. What a difficult challenge it was, especially for short people. I didn't like it, thought it was unfair.

Two hours is too long! I wished that the show would focus more on the interpersonal relationships on the island in this longer version, but even I thought it went on too long. But, ok, it's only the 2nd episode and it gave me a chance to see how they act towards each other.

And boy are they mean! So much for Jeff's 'no villains' policy, lol. That fake idol gambit did not sit well with me, even though I know it's been done many times before. However, I am glad that Jess is gone, she was such a weak link, and in her after show interview she says she couldn't wait to get out of there!

This is the first season I'm watching "live", since S3.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That Soda is a nasty piece of work.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
She sure is, Lexi. I think this is the first Survivor I have disliked so many so early on in the game. Jelensky last week and these three (Soda, Kenzie, and Liz) so far. I didn’t dislike Jess; I felt she should have never applied for Survivor. She was way over her head.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, there are a lot of unlikable people so far, and i'm not really seeing the basis for a personal redemption type story we had last season.

I'm going to concentrate on the Green Team who seems so likable. I hope they can continue to win!