TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 12, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLIV: 11th Episode, May 10: Archive through May 12, 2023 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, May 07, 2023 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
No title given, Jeff must have worn himself out thinking up his Boogie thang last week.

1 hr

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, May 07, 2023 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
My online guide says the title is “ I'm Not Worthy.”
“ Castaways must keep their heads above water in the immunity challenge to be guaranteed a spot in the final six. Then, it's a mad dash before tribal council as castaways must decide who to target.”
It’s that awful water challenge again that, last time, was won by 2 people because it went on so long, the tide changes made it ineffective.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 07, 2023 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Bisc!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Lol, Biscotti! I'm going to guess Carolyn or Yam Yam for the title. I wonder if Danny practiced underwater breathing at home as well, lol.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great ep!!!

Carolyn's instincts are spot on. I love the joy she had for Yam when he won. I love her relationship with Carson. Bummed she didnt really need to play the idol but glad that Danny went out this week, esp after being so freakin rude to her at tribal. Him and his DeNiro face can go

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont remember who said it, did anyone catch it?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Carolyn said it about lobster shell

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Awwww ty!

Christy358

07-10-2007

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
Carolyn for the win.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Wait, what did I miss? I watched it and would have sworn Carson would have been voted out if Carolyn had not played the idol for him.

Oh, and I am leaving for an 8-night Alaska cruise tomorrow morning (spring heat wave just starting in the Pacific Northwest and Alaska), so I won't be back for over a week and one unseen episode.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I believe the votes were:
2 Carson
3 Danny
2 Heidi

So Carson would not have gone home.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think she wasn’t sure about how the vote was going. Remember she wasn’t always with the majority after the merge. She kept doing finger exercises as to options at the podium. Probably figured it was too risky. So, hedged to make sure Carson would stay.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I laughed at how long it took for her to vote. That was a first. I love how Carolyn is playing this game.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Not even Carolyn's own alliance members trust her, they didn't tell her what was going on last week?

Then she helped Carson, why? And they are trying to vote him out next week?

Seriously I don't understand her "strategy" at all.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
She just wanted Danny gone after Brandon, Danny and her had the reward and the guy’s just dismissed her as a key player.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually, past Survivors and podcasters Stephen Fishback and Dr Evvie from season 41 were discussing this from experiences being on a Survivor jury and finally decided that this was a move in front of the jury which gets them thinking that Carolyn makes moves. And two non Tika joined them in the vote for Danny. Using the idol also saved Carson if an idol was used on Danny.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Once Carolyn told Carson about the idol, she kind of had to use it on him.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sea, only 3 people voted for Danny? Wasn't that the three Tika's?

I didn't watch the vote reveals, so not sure what I might have missed.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They may not have known about the split vote.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Carolyn for the win!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree!!! I love her and how authentic she is. LOL when JP asked if she was mad at him and she said Yes! haha!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I love Carolyn's instincts! i am sad that she used her idol when it wasn't needed, but I'm happy that she is making a move -- the kind that viewers and juries love.

The next move is going to be so interesting, esp with Heidi still having an idol. If the three women band together they couldl vote out a Tika.
I hope the idol is replanted and Tika can use it to their advantage.

votes: Danny and Heidi voted Carson.
The two ladies voted Heidi.
The three Tika voted Danny.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Carolyn didn't know who would vote with them (and I'm confused now about that part as well.. I mean why I thought they voted for Danny) but with her idol he was safe.

But the key was the idea that a jury may need to SEE moves that are made at tribal council and they seemed impressed that Carolyn HAD an idol that no one knew about and that she saved Carson. Still it could bite her in the butt later.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 12, 2023 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not Danny, but Carson did say he practiced Gor the waterboarding challenge at home. 🙃

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, May 12, 2023 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
EEEK! I was thinking of practicing making your hands/fingers into a snorkel at home, not a waterboarding challenge!

The expression on Jeff's face when Danny did a Di Niro impression was so funny. Honestly, it took me a minute to figure out what Danny was even doing. I did not care for the way he brushed off Carolyn or ignored her as if she didn't deserve to be there but I also found him funny at times, sigh. Survivor = love them one minute, dislike them the next, rinse and repeat.