TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
12th Episode, May 17

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLIV: 12th Episode, May 17 users admin

“I'm the Bandit”

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, May 14, 2023 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"I'm the Bandit"

1 hr

Bisc: my bet this was from Caroline.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, May 15, 2023 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
My guess is Yam Yam

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, May 15, 2023 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I bet you're right :-)

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, May 17, 2023 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Lauren won immunity necklace. At TC Heidi used her HII on herself. Two votes for Carolyn. Jaime voted out with four votes.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, May 17, 2023 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I thought that Carolyn was going for sure, tonight. Glad she is still there

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 17, 2023 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Whew!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 3:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Carolyn should not have used her Idol on Carson. I think it's going to come back and bite her in the butt. Carson was willing to vote her out as repayment. He was reluctant, but willing if Yam Yam wanted.

Later when she was recounting how she found the idol to the group....I was shaking my head. She should have saved that story for Tribal at the end when you plead your case to the jury. At this point it only served to show what a threat she was and make them want to vote her out.

I also thought for sure she was going....but now I don't think she has a chance to make it to the end.

The only other person I wanted to win was Carson. Now I don't think he will make it either.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I just want to say up front how fun it is to see those on the jury smiling and laughing. They're obviously disappointed to be out of the game but they're not bitter like those on the last few seasons of Survivor. I am really enjoying this season because of the cast.

I think Carson, unlike Yam Yam, does believe he can beat Carolyn in the end and so he will keep her.

Lauren is killing it at challenges. Heidi is maneuvering quite well. Yam Yam's take on things are so off one moment but so right the next. He still cracks me up. I think it's anyone's game at this point depending on what happens in the next challenge. I can't believe next week is the finale!

On a purely shallow note, I love Lauren's hair and the way she piles it on top of her head. She should do a tik tok or something on how to do it.
:0)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just can't with Yam Yam.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I just can't with any of those that are left, except Carson. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yam Yam irritates me the most.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
They didn't say anything about the finale.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I was surprised they didn't mention the finale but I double checked on twitter and it is next week.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Heidi makes it to the finals and she is the only one out of all of them that I will be disappointed. She is not unlikeable she has just been boring compared to the rest. Lauren hasnt been super entertaining but I love her back story and she has won 2 challenges.

I also dont think Carolyn will win. I think Carson makes fire since they have shown fire in his glasses 3 times this season.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kar, you dont even like Lauren? I understand not liking Carolyn and Yam, they aren't everyone's cup of tea but Lauren? I find her so likeable

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I also am enjoying the joy of the jury this season! I love this cast!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Someone said last night that Carolyn is great at making fire.

Danny in one exit interview said that he and Carolyn were the only ones to keep the fire going.

So there is the thought (Rob and Steven, at least) that maybe Carolyn takes Carson out in the firemaking competition.

I really like Carson.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I can't say that I like her or don't like her, she's just been a non-entity to me.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kar, fair enough.
Sea, if that scenerio happens it would mean Heidi and Yam would already be in the final 2, right? I swear I am so fuzzy on how the end game works these days lol

Egbok

07-13-2000

Saturday, May 20, 2023 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
This season of Survivor has been so entertaining with Carolyn's antics. She's one of a kind!! I hope she does win. Let's see how far her, Carson and Yam Yam get. I don't think Heidi will be there long.
I do like Lauren and love that she's an elementary school teacher. I'm not too sure she'll get to the finale though. If she does, that would be great.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, May 20, 2023 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I keep thinking of Gabler's edit last season. No one thought he got a winners edit and he wasn't popular with fans. I am thinking Heidi may win. She hasnt gotten a winners edit and she is the least popular in online polls I have seen. She isnt disliked just the others are more popular

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 20, 2023 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pamy, in that scenario, they thought what if Carolyn wins immunity but chooses to put herself into the fire challenge vs Carson. Just playing with ideas.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, May 20, 2023 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, that's a thought!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, May 21, 2023 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Jaime exit interview w/ Dalton Ross:

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-44-jaime-lynn-ruiz-interview-fake-idol/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 21, 2023 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I really like her!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: