TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
10th Episode, May 3

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLIV: 10th Episode, May 3 users admin

“Full Tilt Boogie”

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 05, 2023Seamonkey25 05-05-23  2:15 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 05, 2023 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The people who have left have had nothing negative to say about Carolyn.

Caveat.. I don't follow their social media and mostly stick to their interviews with Rob and podcasts with Rob's input and Mike Bloom,who also does exit interviews.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, May 05, 2023 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Every year the person I perceive as the person that least deserves it (or I dislike) always ends up winning. Let's see if it goes differently this year.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 05, 2023 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, that's not entirely true. YamYam has said negative things about her in the game, as have others..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 05, 2023 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wasn't clear.. I said those who have left and been interviewed. I am aware of what Yam Yam has said and an not fond of him in those moments, but he is still "there" and no interviews yet. But those who have been interviewed have had good things to say.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 05, 2023 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, but what they say after isn't as relevant in the game?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 05, 2023 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love Carolyn! I am enjoying her on Instagram as well as in the game. Have you all seen her dog!? She has such a pure heart

Egbok

07-13-2000

Saturday, May 06, 2023 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I'm glad to hear that the people who left and were interviewed didn't have any negative to say about Carolyn.

Team Carolyn since Day 1.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, May 08, 2023 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I would like to see Yam Yam gone.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, May 09, 2023 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
awww... Yam Yam is one of my favorites... would love to see him in the Final 3.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 09, 2023 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I like him too. I actually like all of them except Danny at this point and even he isnt all that bad

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm with Maris. Yam Yam isn't doing it for me.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
At this point, Carson is the only one I find myself rooting for. He better start winning immunities tho, because I'm sure he's going to be targeted.

I would also note that there is an interview with Sarah that says even tho she thought Carolyn was okay, it was pretty clear that Carolyn didn't like her.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
My only gripe with this season is that they are once again going to do the "reunion" immediately after the final vote and announcement of the winner while still on location. The finale is on May 24th. I always liked hearing reflections after they had all viewed the entire season. There are so many truths they still do not all know while at Ponderosa because of having not seen the season yet.

While I have liked some players more then others, I am hard pressed to think of one I really dislike. I'm just going to keep saying "great season"! (Except for the useless frigging advantages)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 11, 2023 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
(moved some messages to the May 10 episode thread). :-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: