TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 14, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLIV: 7th Episode, April 12: Archive through April 14, 2023 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They're at tribal now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I need to listen, so I can't type.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Matt has a big mouth! He just told everyone he doesn't have his bag. Now they all know he doesn't have any idols, etc on him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Time to vote!

Heidi is playing her advantage now!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She's controlling Laurens vote, tells her to vote for yam yam!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
But Lauren has an extra vote!

She gets to use that!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Votes

Yam Yam
Matt
Yam Yam
Matt
1 vote left.

Matt!

(Sorry Scooter. I thought it was all deflection in this game and he would be staying.)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yeah I am out of the game too :-( He got robbed, the tribe split did him in. I like everyone left so I will be bummed each week.

Lexie, I saw that about the 90 min eps somewhere else as well. I think it would be great!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Grooch, LOL you are in the wrong thread :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OK.. the posts got moved. Hope I got them all...

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Such a disappointing episode. OMG some people are stupid.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I don’t like the split tribe thing after the merge.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
NOT a fan of yet another mass safety with a few voting someone out.

I'm not really fond of Kane, Lauren, Heidi and sorry to see Matt go.. it might help Frannie but apparently per the previews she must be exiled, so that isn't so good for her.

I really didn't like the episode so much.

But at least Matt gets to be on Jury and that will give him that part of the experience.

Hard to believe he didn't bring his bag along. I thought that was just something they would do every time. His idol was fake and he had figured that out, but he still had his shot in the dark.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh and Frannie. She had immunity and was saving a team that all failed early and that put Matt in jeopardy and put more of a target on her. MIGHT have been better to throw it at the end but I know it would be hard to do that..

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, April 13, 2023 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
So sad to see Matt go. I'd like to hear more about Heidi's strategy in her vote advantage. Did she really want Yam Yam out? Or was that the safest for her to not ruffle too many feathers? If she wanted to save both Matt and Yam Yam she should have voted put the vote on one of the women.
I agree about having so many people immune at tribal. I guess if it got someone out I didn't like, I wouldn't mind it so much. But when a key player is ousted it really hurts. And yes, huge mistake to not take your bag with you. Over confident!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 13, 2023 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I thought the key thing was fun, but I didn't like it affecting the outcome. Bummed about Matt!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 13, 2023 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
His interviews should be.. Hmm but he is on Jury..

Yes, Rob has an interview with him.

He is so excited to be talking to Rob Cesternino.

Status of Matt and Frannie. Yes! Going strong, better than we saw on the show. Road trip in plans.

He doesn't blame her for not throwing the challenge. He was so happy for het but knew he was totally screwed.

He had hope when Heidi spoke up. If she had stolen the vote of a woman, he and Yam Yam would have voted together. They had crunched the numbers ahead of time.

No story about the papaya..

About the bag.. Would he have played his shot in the dark.. Yes, even the fake idol.

What did he know about idols. He knew about his and suspected it was fake. He did not tip Danny off, wanted seem like he bought the story.

Most of them not trying to stay strong with original tribes.

Jamie not at all with Soka, Returnee strong.. Clearly lying to him.

Very likeable.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, April 13, 2023 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Even before we knew which team would get immunity, I didn't like the fact that half of them would be immune. Then add in the unnecessary advantage of someone getting to tell one of the five how to vote and I did NOT care for this episode at all. Ugh!! They're taking survival out of the game and putting too much emphasis on dumb luck. I don't like it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 13, 2023 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Sea! so happy to hear they are still together!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, April 13, 2023 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I said to Bigdog last night not to worry about Matt being voted out. He's already met his future wife, and they will be just fine.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, April 13, 2023 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was also sad to see Matt go. I guess though, either he or Frannie were soon to be targeted, because they form a duo. I think Frannie might be the better player out of the two.

I hope they stay together. They seem to be well matched and both are very sweet and likable.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 13, 2023 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Since, Rob and Stephen Fishbach talked about the couple and they think they were not actually targets at this point and that Matt was very well liked. The advantage that Heidi got was also a disadvantage as she had to vote in public which could hurt her down the line.

Yes, in interview Matt was so cute. He said he and Frannie came up with Mannie but he likes Frankenship which is the Fr replacing the Bl in his last name.

He sounds so happy with this relationship! And he is first on jury so he can advocate for Frannie as long as she is still in the game..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, April 14, 2023 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The vote that Heidi got, sort of just fizzled out as an advantage. I would like to know her thinking. Did she pick Lauren hoping she would use her extra vote? I probably would have made a person vote for themselves, if that was allowed. But yes, her advantage made her vote public so let's see if that affects her.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, April 14, 2023 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I believe it's been stated by Jeff that you can't vote for yourself. And yes, could have been a strategy to try and flush the extra vote. I hope some day Heidi tells us what her strategy was. I think it was to try and make the least amount of waves.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, April 14, 2023 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, but since he said you have the power to change anyone's vote...wondering if this might have been the exception? She would only have the power to change 2 votes out of 5. I think I might have not even used the advantage. When you compare the possible effect against the potential bad feelings created. Can't wait to hear her thought process. Well, I guess she no longer is Heidi-who?