TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
8th Episode, April 19

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLIV: 8th Episode, April 19 users admin

“Don't Get Cocky, Kid”

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, April 16, 2023 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Don't Get Cocky, Kid"

1 hr

Bisc: Oooww, maybe Carson the 19 y.o. is getting ahead of his skies?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, April 16, 2023 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I’m thinking Carson too.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 17, 2023 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking someone says it about Carson, maybe Danny

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
So it was Kane who said it!
I'm glad Yam YAm didn't spoil the plan to use the idol to save Frannie and blindside BRandon. Love the classic blindside! And interesting that neither Carson nor Carolyn voted for Brandon -- seems they are still playing both sides well.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Glad Carolyn, Yam Yam and Carson made it through. I noticed that that only Carolyn voted for Brandon, the others voted for Frannie too. Carson was smiling when the idol was played, so I was wonder If they split their vote so that it looked like they were not voting as a tribal block. They are smart enough to figure out that only one voting for Brandon would allow that to be any one of them.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
You're right! It was Carson and Yam Yam who voted Frannie -- Carolyn voted Brandon. So smart of them to split their votes.
So far I was really not a Danny fan, but I'm glad he did this and really followed through on what he said he would do. I'm slightly warming to him now.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh my... Carolyn screaming in that net in the challenge...

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I would be the person who gave up in the net and just laid there until the challenge was over. I remember when I first saw that challenge in prior seasons and thought the same thing.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Carson was really really sick.

What I took away from this was that really book smart people gravitate towards each other.

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-44-episode-8-deleted-scene-carson-frannie/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG... remember the year when the girl with the prosthetic leg got caught up in that net?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hate that net. And the screaming.

Ohhh.. I had to wait until just now to watch on demand. Last night Survivor and Chicago Med were recording, so I started watching Deadliest Catch recording but then I could not fast forward, could not stop, basically could only watch for 2 hours... And then had to reboot the DVR which JJ messed with the Million Little Things recording. Survivor and Chicago Med didn't record. Not available on demand last night.

Had dental hygiene appointment, grocery, then took a friend to her doctor appointment.

Watched Survivor on demand and with no FF.

Yam Yam makes me nervous. Just smiling along with Frankenship..Frankie and Matt.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Keith Nale, two time survivor, once with his son, has died at 62 from cancer. Those who played with him have only the warmest feelings towards him. Sad.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/survivors-keith-nale-dead-62-113001366.html

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I would die in that net. My closterphobia would kick in big time! I have to look away when THEY are in it!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, April 21, 2023 - 12:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Me too, Pamy

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 21, 2023 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm not really a fan of Yam Yam.

Seamonkey, I have Paramount+ and it's wonderful for catching CBS shows that my DVR messed up because there are no commercials. I only watch On Demand when I absolutely have to because I hate not being able to FF through the commercials.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, April 21, 2023 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, do't worry Chicago Med wasn't a new episode.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, April 21, 2023 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They keep saying that their perception is that YamYam was running the Tika tribe before the merge. I hope that is a misdirection.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 21, 2023 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Scooter.. I did figure that out. I only pay for paramount + during BB. I did watch Survivor on demand. While I was rebooting the DVR I missed the first 17 minutes of A Million Little Things, and finally saw the entire episode.

Lexie, I am with you on Yam Yam. And Carolyn may be the darling of producers, but not for me. And Yam Yam, you cannot keep everyone happy.

But I was just fine with the outcome.

Brandon said that Francis was considered to be a huge threat, too strong..thus when she didn't win immunity, she was the target.

Well, that is why you were sent to jury, Brandon.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, April 21, 2023 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It's always amusing when huge threats target other huge threats and it doesn't occur to them that they should be voted out for being a huge threat.

I still love Carolyn. I would scream in that net too. And I love that Carson dove right in even being sick and having zero chance of catching up.

Sad to read about Keith passing. 62 is way too young.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, April 21, 2023 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm not too hip on Jam Jam either. Actually my favorites are Danny and Carson ...which guarantees they don't make it to the end lol. I have seen some of Carolyn's videos she has been posting. She is over the top annoying! Lol She is really reeling it in on the show.

Why did Heidi even bother to use the Command a Vote (was that the name)? She purposefully wanted to not change anything. Did I miss something? Was it obligatory for her to use it? She did answer my question though...she could have told Jam Jam or Matt to vote for themselves. So she had control of everyone's vote. Interesting power that went nowhere.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, April 21, 2023 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I don't even have claustrophobia and that net challenge gives me the willies. I was screaming at them last season for not cutting noelle out once they knew she had lost the challenge. That was unforgivable to me.

I'm still really enjoying all the players this season. Granted I think some are playing better but then who knows how much of that is due to editing.

I couldn't believe how much time was given to Heidi explaining her use of her advantage. I think the advantages have all been a waste of time and the producers are trying to convince viewers otherwise. Sorry production but I for one am not buying it. Advantages = MAJOR FAIL!!

And seriously, can we talk about the reward of a singular peanut butter sandwich in a paper bag last week as being pretty cheap on production's part?!

As for the vote, Danny, Heidi, Carolyn and Franny all voted for Brandon. Yam Yam and Carson didn't tell the others about the blindside but they did vote with them for Franny so the two of them are still switching back and forth.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 21, 2023 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yam yam cracks me up! I love Carolyn! I would take those 2 over some of the boring ones anyday! I love Carolyn and YamYam on social media. They are having fun with this!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, April 22, 2023 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that they are both entertaining!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: