TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 12, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLIV: 7th Episode, April 12: Archive through April 12, 2023 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, April 09, 2023 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Let's Not Be Cute About It"

1 hr

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I saw something posted by Jim Early the other day on Whispers but I don't think it has been confirmed and that is S45 may be 90 minute episodes. which then makes me wonder if TAR will also be 90 minute episodes since it was a spectacular ratings failure when CBS tried to squeeze in The Love Boat between Survivor and TAR last year. If I remember correctly, after a few weeks CBS moved it to Paramount+.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, great! In the survivor game, Scooter and I picked Fran and Matt, the couple.

First thing in the show, Someone asks where's Matt? And the cameras show those 2 walking alone in the jungle together. Foreshadowing is screaming solo loud right now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Now it's the couple with Kane and Carson talking about getting rid of Danny. This screams Survivor deflection that Matt or Franny is going home,

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, and just before this, a group that included Danny were trying to figure out who has real immunity idols and who might have a fake one. I missed it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, immunity/reward challenge. They are divided into 2 teams. Winning team wins immunity, BUT they will have no vote tonight. They get to go to tribal council and watch though.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And don't take my writing as gospel, though. I can't listen and type at the same time. Missing a lot.

And I missed the first few minutes, but so far, I haven't seen or heard Carolyn at all! I guess this means she's safe tonight.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I don't know their names well enough to tell who is on what team, but Matt and Franny are on opposite teams. So, one will go home.

Carson sits out.

Carolyn 1st out, than Lauren, now Kane.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Heidi is out.

Frankie and Danny on Orange. Danny is out.
Franny has won individual immunity! Yea! I'm still in the game! Sorry, Scooter.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
3 still left on the other team and Franny on hers.

Matt just fell off, now yam yam!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Brandon vs Franny!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They are balancing a ball at the end of a long stick while on a balance beam.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Franny wins immunity for her team!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sorry, Scooter, looks like it will be Matt going tonight.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Reward is potato chips, peanut butter sandwiches. Yuck.

The losing team has to go back to the other camp and figure out who is going home and then go to tribal.

And more bad news, Scooter. Matt left his bag at camp that has his immunity idol and whatever else he has and he said he has no shot in the dark.

Does he have a real immunity idol or a fake one?

Anyway, he calls himself an idiot for not bringing his bag to the challenge. Don't worry, maybe Danny will bring it to tribal after he rifles through it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
There's a note at the reward meal. Says to open after they are done eating.

They are now talking about who may go home on the other team. Fran is upset Matt may go home.

Caroline is afraid Yam Yam will go home. She is upset.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
All of them are hoping there's something in the note to save Matt.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Now to the losing team. Sounds like it will be Matt or Yam Yam.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Yam Yam has better game at convincing Lauren to keep him. She wants Matt go one. He told her Matt and Danny are working together and Danny wants Lauren gone.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The Note:

There's a new advantage in the cage. There are keys hidden all over. Find a key and try it, if it doesn't open, keep looking. If you open the cage, you get the advantage.

They are all running around now.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Heidi Who?

She found the advantage.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She got Control The Vote advantage.

At tonight's council she gets to control the vote of one person.

She wants to figure out how to save both Yam Yam and Matt.

No idea how she can do that. The other 3 are tight. Lauren must be the key to all this.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Matt is missing Franny right now. Showing a montage of them together. Now yelling to bring his bag to tribal.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Yam Yam is coming up with a risky plan to save both of them. Matt wants Lauren out.

The other 3 are wondering what those two are up two.

Now paranoia setting in in case Matt has an idol. They are going to split the vote just in case.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Heidi working on the advantage. Danny wants Lauren gone.

All is going well!

Oh, no! Heidi is thinking of getting rid of Matt!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok! I am completely confused now.

Heidi has a soft spot for yam yam.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think Heidi wants to take away Matt's vote so he can't vote for Tammy? If she does that, it screws up Yammys and Matt's plan!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nothing was mentioned of anyone bring Matt's bag to council.