TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
5th Episode, March 29

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLIV: 5th Episode, March 29 users admin

“The Third Turd”

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, March 26, 2023 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"The Third Turd"

1 hr

Bisc: Not kidding, that's the title @ CBS.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, March 26, 2023 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol on the episode title

Jeff Probst On Fire Survivor Podcast is excellent. He has all the back stories. He did a whole one on Idols and Advantages. So interesting! They also talk about idols no one ever found! They hid one in a fish once lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 26, 2023 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL! I wonder what it refers to! sounds like something Carolyn would say LOL

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, March 26, 2023 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
*I meant advantages not idols...that were never found.

Probst teases that there is another new variation on the vote that has yet to come. Also the Beware Advantage is here to stay.

They actually read people's ideas and sometimes implement them. Tyler Perry was responsible for the Super Idol. Jimmy Fallon for the idea that Sandra and Rob be able to view Tribal Council.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, March 27, 2023 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm with Pamy in that I'm betting Carolyn calls Yam Yam the "third turd". After all of his subtle digs at her, she has every right. It was pretty entitled of him last week to openly label her "Felicia".

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 27, 2023 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I actually think she will refer to herself as the 3rd turd LOL

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, March 27, 2023 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
You could be right!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, March 29, 2023 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Wow, is this the first time they canceled a Tribal Council? The previews said they are going to merge next episode. I'm assuming they plan for a certain amount of people to go to the merge. Having had two people missing due to injuries may have affected the decision.

Carolyn was cracking me up lol

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, March 29, 2023 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Boy, Lauren and Heidi sure don't get much camera time, do they.

I felt for Matthew. I hope he gets to come back for another try.

I could not believe how Brandon and Danny talked as if Carolyn wasn't there. And who knows how the vote would have gone if Carolyn, Josh and Yam Yam had gone to tribal. I'm so glad it's the merge next week. I don't enjoy the comps when one team gets so low in numbers.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 1:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
You can feel for Matthew butseriously, what was he thinking to climb a slippery slime covered rock on day 1. That had to be the dumbest unnecessary thing on any show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is exactly why I hate when they have three teams instead of two. It is very easy for one tribe to get "Pagonged"

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 4:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Color, I love your image of Carolyn. She has been my favorite since Day 1 of the season! She's a personality + and I hope she wins!

And it was Carolyn who said "the third turd"....LOL!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I still have quite a few people I could be happy with winning but we get to see them so rarely because the same tribe keeps losing. So so glad for the merge! We hopefully get to see more people next week like those that some of us have forgotten were even on the show, lol.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I seem to recall they have cancelled Tribal before, when someone was removed thru injury or illness.
Or they quit. (Jenna - all Stars)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, I remember people being suddenly safe because of an untimely exit.

This one saved one of these three but may have doomed several others.

I am sure that Production was happy to have Carolyn be safe; she is their star.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
YEs, they've definitely canceled tribal before over someone going home without being voted out.
It was astonishing how those two guys were talking like Carolyn wasn't even there! Hopefully Carolyn will pair back up with the nerds and take out the "meat brigade". LOL.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
My final 5 pick right now: Carolyn, Carson, Matt, Frannie, and Kane.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I forgot about Jenna. That was sad. She left because her mom was had cancer and had made a turn for the worse. Hom passed away days after Jenna returned.

Can't wait to see what Carolyn's interaction with the other nerds will be. If she and Carson work together they would make a formidable duo.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1, that's why I remembered Jenna's leaving. :-(

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Brandon and Danny don’t even realize what they did in those few minutes. They’ll probably be the first to go once the merge happens because, if you look at the remaining tribe members, they will not have the numbers. So stupid of them.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL I guessed who said the title correctly. I just adore her!

I am also super impressed with Josh. What a life story he has!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I don't even know how Josh is able to sustain hisself. Having had a total stomach removal, means he has to work at eating enough calories and the right foods. Malabsorption, dumping, anemia are just a few challenges one has to deal with. Plus just the stress of being on the show. Hard enough for the regular contestants. I'm amazed

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yep, you correctly guessed third turd, Pamy. Way to go!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 31, 2023 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LMAO!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: