TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
4th Episode, March 22

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLIV: 4th Episode, March 22 users admin

“I'm Felicia”

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 24, 2023Cass_cat25 03-24-23  9:24 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, March 24, 2023 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, She must have thought Josh had voted for Carolyn. She thought wrong!

Okay, the above says that Brandon has a fake idol and knows it's fake. Can someone refresh my memory of this? The fake idol for that tribe was replanted and Jaime has that one. How did Brandon get one?? Did he make one?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, March 24, 2023 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I know ~ How can those lashes stay on when she does that?!! Lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, March 24, 2023 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Brenda... Brandon found the bird cage idol on his tribe. He used the real idol already. He is left with the fake idol that also came in the bird cage.

So Sarah was super relieved when she found out the idol she had was fake. She said she would have been embarrassed if she had used it. But she also went home with an advantage too. So I don't know how much embarrassment she saved herself by not using the idol she thought was real, and she also had an advantage...

She said they don't show on the show how well Carolyn knows this game. Her wacky demeanor is distracting them all it seems. Here is the very interesting article

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-44-sarah-wade-interview/

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, March 24, 2023 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
But Jaime did find Brandon's fake idol I THINK LOL you are right. See how confusing it all is

Did anyone notice that the fake idols are the exact idols from other tribes?

Ratu - Beads (real), Medallion (fake)
Soka - Medallion (real), Coin (fake)
Tika - Coin (real), Beads (fake)

This is going to be hilarious.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, March 24, 2023 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Here we go...so did we miss this fake idol? I'm soo confused lol

"Meanwhile, over on Ratu, that immunity idol was found and played by Brandon in the season premiere. But as any Survivor fan — which all the contestants are these days — knows, once an idol is played, it gets re-hidden on the island. This week, the editors play a trick on us, making us think Jaime finds the re-hidden idol near the water well, only to quickly reveal that the idol Jaime finds is fake. Matthew found the real idol (off-camera) earlier, then created a fake idol from beads and trinkets around camp and hid it near the water well for someone else to find"

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 24, 2023 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes and Matthew led Jaime to where the fake idol was hoping she would find it. He went with her on the pretense that they were looking for worms or something weird to eat. It took him a while, but he finally got her to "find" the fake idol.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, March 24, 2023 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It takes a village (all of us) to keep track....lol...whose on first?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, March 24, 2023 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, how could I forget Brandon played his real idol! So many idols and fake idols to keep track of.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, March 24, 2023 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Even the powers that be know people are confused by the number of them. They had captions under people's names last night saying which kind of idol they have.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 24, 2023 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
This is a really good season. I dont like them giving them fake idols but I think it will make for some good drama. I dont think they will be able to repeat this fake idol stuff on future seasons but time will tell.

Carolyn is my fav and she is a hoot on twitter. I love that she doesnt take herself too serious.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, March 24, 2023 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I just went and found Carolyn and followed her on Twitter.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 25, 2023 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
You will love her!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, March 25, 2023 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Has she revealed the secret to her lashes yet?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 25, 2023 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I havent seen her post about it yet. I will keep you posted :-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: