TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
3rd Episode, March 15

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLIV: 3rd Episode, March 15 users admin

“Sneaky Little Snake”

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 17, 2023Sassyza25 03-17-23  2:18 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 17, 2023 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Sassyza, someone said there were two notes, the original that mentioned the second item, and the other one that just said "you've found a hidden immunity idol...."

I feel like that's production interfering too much.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, March 17, 2023 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sassyza thanks that's interesting... I didn't even make the distinction between immunity challenge and reward challenge "sit outs". But I agree with Jeff...they need to revisit that rule

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, March 18, 2023 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Can I just say that at my age, with ever disappearing eyelashes, I would love know which permanent lashes Carolyn used, lol.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 18, 2023 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kappy, me too and they are waterproof!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, March 18, 2023 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Carolyn's eyelashes are quite the topic on social media lol. People are saying that she has permanent make up. Which is possible because it looks like she still has eyeliner. It's a good thing they shortened survivor from 39 days to 26. She would have clumps missing. I don't even know how you go without rubbing your eyes with sand and dirt and everything!

One person said that Carolyn reminds her of Kristen Johnston in 3rd Rock From The Sun.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 18, 2023 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 18, 2023 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have a friend who had the permanent eyeliner done to her eyes and her eyes came out nice!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, March 19, 2023 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I have started listening to Jeff Probst podcast. Finding it really interesting as far as some of the inside workings! They are " a village" as Jeff describes them. There are many marriages and at least 63 babies born from unions of crew of Survivor...

He interviewed Bruce. Cracked up that Bruce's greatest memory was to come to and realize Jeff Probst was cradling his head as paramedics were attending to him...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, March 19, 2023 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh the other interesting thing Jeff said: all the contestants are sent to Ponderosa on their arrival. So they all know who made it on the show. They are not allowed to talk to each other or interact. But they are all given a notebook in which they are writing down their observations about the other contestants while they live together that week. He said they can refer to those observations when they are told which tribe they are on.

Jeff also said that they tried to make each team as even as possible. They try to make sure they are evenly matched in gender, diversity, strength and intellect. Although Jeff said intellect is subjective, they notice that higher intelligence does better at puzzles...usually

So many interesting facts about the behind the scenes things. And someone asked Jeff to shut the hell up during the challenges...lol

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 22, 2023 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
as I recall there was one note in the bird cage. But in the one note, there was two paragraphs. The first paragraph explained the idol and the second one said the other thing was not an idol.

the guy who ate the note carefully ripped the paper apart and only put the top part in with the not an idol. He had more time then most. Others had to be careful to be fast because thy could be interrupted any time.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Monday, March 27, 2023 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom that was Danny

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: