TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 08, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLIII: 12th Show, Dec 7: Archive through December 08, 2022 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, December 04, 2022 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
No title Given

1 hr

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I thought I'd use Bisc's title.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
On my guide it says the title is "Telenovela"...does that mean there is going to be more drama? Lol Says the immunity challenge has to do with "hanging in there"

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Wish they still did Ponderosa. Would love to know what happened there.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Both girls still there. I’m thinking they probably make it to the end.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Another very fun episode. I find it amazing how Survivor is still so much fun after so many seasons.

Why did he think it was a good idea for someone else to hold onto his idol???

It's really fun though to watch people play a game like this and not be bitter when things don't go their way. In fairness though, players circumstances can be different and for some, winning or losing has a significantly bigger impact on their life.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
What a hoot it would be if Gabler and the girls are final three. I just don't see how anybody can defeat Jesse, though. The man is slicker'n snot.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
What a great show tonight. Loved it all.

Cody & jesse have been my favs all along and that was an incredible move. I was worried for a sec when Jesse stood up to shake hands, time stopped.. but Cody came thru like I knew he would.

also liking the new challenges theyve been having.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Dirtiest player ever goes to Jesse. Yes, it's Cody's own fault for giving it back but that was just dirty to play on Cody's trust for him. That said, great episode!!! Love this season!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Could be Cassidy, Gabler and Owen. Remember, I think Ryan, said that if she gets to the end, Cassidy wins it. She’s won a number of the immunity challenges now. I think only Jesse has not won an immunity challenge now.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think Cody knew that, at some point, they would need to break up. Interesting though, i think that Karla voted for Owen and Cody voted for Karla. Had the idol gone to Cody, instead of Owen, it would’ve been a tie and revote.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
And Jesse still has an idol that no one knows he has. So, he can play it next week and get to the final 4, at a minimum.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Jesse will win. I think him always talking about playing for his family is foreshadowing

I didnt see Cody give his idol back to Jesse. I just figured Cody didnt play his idol.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 12:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I loved the Telenovela music they played when Karla and Cody were conspiring and they played it later with other conversations.
So much plotting.. great episode and they also flushed out Karla's idol.

Jesse hasn't won immunity but the jury sure got it that Jesse planned tonight's blindside and exit interviews have been pretty positive about Jesse being the nicest guy... playing a great snake game.

Jimmer I think originally he had Jesse hold his idol because of the Knowledge is Power advantage that James had.. then he hadn't taken it back, though he told someone he had at some point. But why give it back again?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 3:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, Jesse doesn't have any more idols. He played his one remaining idol for Owen. AFAIK, Cody went home with the idol in his pocket. I didn't see him give it back to Jesse.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 5:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
But, as soon as Jesse played it, why didn’t Cody play his? If he still had it. Karla played her’s after he played his for Owen.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Everything I’m reading says that he used Cody’s idol to save Owen.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I must have missed the part where Cody gave his idol BACK to Jesse. The only reason Jesse had Cody's idol to begin with was because of the Knowledge is Power advantage (which is one of the dumber twists).

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Did they show Cody giving the idol back to Jesse? I never saw it.

I give Cody credit for going out with class after sucha dirty move.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I thought we already figured out that Jesse had two idols of his own -- one from Dwight and then one he "found". So then having Cody's would be a third?? And it did look like he gave an idol of red beads to Jeff. WOW! So that could have been Cody's. I guess cody gave it back to him because they feared there still might be a "steal" option out there? Seems like Jesse still has two idols in is pocket for next week. For sure he still had at least one. But if he has two, he can protect someone else too. This game has been very exciting this season!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The show did not show it. Jesse just said to Owen that he had to give the idol to Cody to show it to Karla and that he was trying to get it back. Like I said, everything I’ve read says that Jesse used Cody’s idol on Owen. The article below clearly states it that he used Cody’s idol to save Owen and Jesse still has the idol from Dwight.

https://ew.com/tv/recaps/survivor-43-recap-episode-12/

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Okay, I read how everyone is so sure that Jesse played Cody’s idol. Cody’s idol was red when he showed it to Karla. The idol played was red. Jeff held up a red idol, which was the Vesi tribe bead idol. So, Jesse played Cody’s idol. And Cody knew that immediately Jesse played Cody’s idol on Owen. Jesse has the Baki idol from Dwight via Janine, which was yellow, that no one remaining, knows about.

The reality is that, with 4 votes on Cody, if neither Cody or Karla play their idols, Cody is going anyway. But, they need to flush Karla’s idol out, which is why Jesse needed to play the idol on Owen. He must of known that Karla was voting for Owen. Meanwhile, Cassidy has totally split from Karla, which might make next week’s show interesting.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, it was a brilliant way to get KArla to use her idol.

OK, I guess Jesse just has one idol left, the one Dwight gave him. Good for him. He'll be final 4 as long as he plays it next time!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
oh wow. Watching Cody interview with RHAP. Jesse never asked for the idol back, but he planted the seed of "what if Karla has a steal-the-advantage" into Cody's mind.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 08, 2022 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, I thought I was going crazy but I'm not. I read on Whispers that what they did NOT show us last night is Jesse convinced Cody to give him back his idol because Karla might have the Knowledge of Power. No wonder everyone thought Jesse only had one idol left and that's what he played for Owen (leaving Jesse with no idol for the F5).

So the idol he will undoubtedly play next week is the "yellow idol" (Jeanine's idol which she gave to Dwight to hold.)