TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
13th Show, Dec 14 - Finale

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLIII: 13th Show, Dec 14 - Finale users admin

"Snap Some Necks and Cash Some Checks"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 14, 2022Pamy25 12-14-22  8:05 pm
Archive through December 16, 2022Pamy25 12-16-22  8:48 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, December 17, 2022 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Drinking age there is 18.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, December 17, 2022 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maybe the Gabler fans are boycotting Twitter.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, December 17, 2022 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I agree. He earned the win, his responses at final tribal were well thought out and articulated his game very well. While Cassidy and Owen stumbled over their answers.

It's wonderful that he is doing this donation... he deserves all the cred!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, December 17, 2022 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I don't think Gabler is the type to worry about twitter, hopefully. He's probably already off climbing a mountain somewhere and embracing life. I also don't think those online have a problem with Gabler so much as the way a few strong bitter personalities can effect the jury in the end. The show has changed and evolved so much over the years. I couldn't help but think of how bitter this group would have been against the likes of Ozzy. It's just a different game now.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Saturday, December 17, 2022 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
The drinking age in Fiji is 18, so I don't see why he couldn't. Maybe he doesn't like Champagne LOL

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Saturday, December 17, 2022 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Sami is a student at BYU, so very likely Mormon, which explains the no alcohol.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 17, 2022 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I also would not drink Champagne,, I would have asked for diet coke!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, December 17, 2022 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
From what some said, the final three wanted hot water.. As in a shower..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, December 17, 2022 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
As Maryanne, winner of season 42 says, whoever wins, deserves to win.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, December 18, 2022 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

As Maryanne, winner of season 42 says, whoever wins, deserves to win.

Can't believe I have been here over 20 years following this show, and a Survivor winner finally says what I have said for over 20 years - whoever wins, deserves to win. True.

Tiernet

06-07-2004

Tuesday, December 20, 2022 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tiernet a private message Print Post    
twitter....twitter....who cares about twitter. My advice is to avoid listening to the noise from it like the plague. If people wanted to hear somebodies opinion on something go and ask them directly. Put your fingers in your ears and go la-la-la.

Good season, though I am not sure I like the direction it has moved.

They used to focus on the misery of camplife which is what I would like to see more of. However, in doing that it creates more conflict which is what they are trying to move away from with the nice nice of things.

In big brother floaters have always been targeted and Gabler was a floater and his success was nice to see. In big brother they should just announce to the guests who is going and not divulge the vote counts. That way, the floaters can conceal them selves more. This unanimous voting stuff needs to end.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, December 20, 2022 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Ditto to everything Tiernet said.

I don't belong to twitter so I can only view it for a short amount of time and when I looked up Survivor 43 finale, I didn't see a thing against Gabler. I would say Karla was the one getting dragged and even then, it was done with playful memes making fun of those who were bitter on the jury and their reasons for voting the way they did. Mostly there were lots of memes of shocked looks froms various shows to represent how viewers might have looked which were quite funny. There was even one of Jennifer Coolidge's character and how she dealt with the people on the boat in the finale of White Orchid. I found it funny but I have a sick humor at times.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, December 20, 2022 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The thing that bothers me MOST on reality shows that vote people out....sheep mentality. Everyone is afraid to be "outside" of the group vote. Even worse on BB, that now they tell the person that's being voted out. At least on Survivor you never know if someone has an idol/advantage, or will use it on someone else or will play shot in the dark etc.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, December 23, 2022 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
FYI, Sia to the rescue?

She awarded $200,000 to:
Jesse
Owen
Ryan

I wonder why not Cassidy?

https://ew.com/tv/watch-sia-give-money-to-survivor-43-contestants/

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, December 23, 2022 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ouch for Cassidy! She didn't even get a mention. That's rough.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 23, 2022 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I'm glad she picked Ryan. I really liked him

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 23, 2022 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://mix929.com/2022/12/23/sia-awards-200000-to-survivor-finalists-she-thinks-should-have-won-season-43/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 23, 2022 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually, $100k to Jesse, $50k to Owen, $50k to Ryan.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, December 23, 2022 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the correction, Seamonkey, the headline was misleading.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 23, 2022 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, they would have loved that headline to be accurate!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, December 24, 2022 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
LOL, I'm sure. I need to read more closely apparently.

Still I'm happy for those three. Sad that Cassidy was left out.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, December 24, 2022 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m happy for them but I feel bad for Cassidy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, December 24, 2022 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Same here. Or Noelle.

I did look and she has gifted women in the past, but more men.

And her money, her choices.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 24, 2022 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
The editors did Cassidy no favors.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, December 24, 2022 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I thought Noelle deserved something...but like you said, it's her money

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, December 25, 2022 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes. It should be a happy thing and it’s her money, but it still feels kind of sad (and maybe even a little mean and disheartening) for those who are left out. It was better when just one person got it but it’s more noticeable if there are several that get it and one or two that don’t.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: