TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
11th Show, Nov 30

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLIII: 11th Show, Nov 30 users admin

"Hiding in Plain Sight"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, November 27, 2022 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Hiding in Plain Sight"

1 hr

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 27, 2022 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I'm going to guess Gabler says this.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, November 28, 2022 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm going with Jesse.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, November 28, 2022 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I’ll guess Sami

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, November 29, 2022 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
They pulled a fast one on us last time...having a family member utter the words lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 29, 2022 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
They must've felt stupid watching this show back and realizing how many times they walked right past it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wahooo I guessed right!

I am so bummed Sami left. Love that kid!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Sami just played it too hard, and had no experience of how cut throat adults not his parents could be.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Love Sami! I actually teared up as he left. It's so rare for someone that age to be so mature in so many ways. Love that he invited them all to Vegas but not on Sunday because he has church.

Love how Owen compared them all to Peanuts characters, lol. I was so worried at the beginning that he or Sami would be gone.

Still loving this season!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Jesse is really in win mode now. He’s very good at analyzing schemes. Much better than Cody is. The show kept emphasizing Sami’s ability to start fire, so the fire round at the final 4 must be key.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, November 30, 2022 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Sami will probably be back in the next All Stars.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, December 01, 2022 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed Sami too. He showed so much maturity and class in his exit. I hope he does return some day.

And yes, so funny to see them walk by that advantage over and over and over. I'm so glad Owen won Immunity! He and Karla rocked that challenge. Just watching made me feel like I couldn't breathe. Just amazing. I would have been out first.

Jesse really appears poised to win it all. Hope he can play those idols correctly (doesn't he have 2? Or is it just one?)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 01, 2022 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I liked Sami too. Cody cracked me up once he saw the advantage. Surprised that he seemed to keep quiet about it.

I think Jesse has 2 idols, but off to check who has what. There have been so many hand offs, I can’t seem to find a current recap.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 01, 2022 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Okay, I asked in Survivor Whispers and this is the answer I got.

Karla has one. Jesse has two… his and one from Cody.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, December 01, 2022 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Hmmm... I wonder if he really still has cody's.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 01, 2022 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Sorry, not Cody’s, it was Dwight’s idol. I got a correction on Survivor Whispers.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, December 01, 2022 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
oh yes, yes, yes. I remember now. Makes total sense too. it's amazing that he has two and I'm not sure anyone knows about it!

But doesn't Cody have an idol? The beads one? Or did he use it? I can understand why some think all of these crazy idols and advantages are too confusing.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 01, 2022 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Usually, I think they can only play idols until the final 4, or through the final 5 tribal council. So, technically, i think Jesse should make it to final 4, right? He has not won any immunity challenges yet.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, December 01, 2022 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yes, it seems like Jesse should use one idol next week and then the other the following, and he'd be in Final 4. Cody and Kayla need to survive next week's vote, and then they can idol into the final 4.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, December 04, 2022 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I kind of wish they would make a rule you can't tell anyone about any advantage or idol you find. Although it would be hard to know if they tell anyone. At least maybe they wouldn't tell more than one person for fear if it got out, they would lose it. Or they all had a time limit (other than final 5), like Gabler's. Or they were marked with only one random week they could use it. That way they would not want to tell anyone what WEEK it was active, so everyone would be guessing. I don't know, they need to change something.

There seem now to be so many in play that they have diluted their impact. They don't even use them or bother to flush them out.

I'm over the lose your vote advantage, that's actually a punishment. Especially when someone loses their vote for multiple Tribal Councils. I do like when it's a task they do on their own, like the gathering of beads for the bracelet versus the one where they had to announce to all 3 tribes the stupid broccoli, rabbit phrases.

I don't like when they leave the Idol/Advantage out in the open. .like right in the middle of the trail etc. But loved the way they did this one. Where they had everyone searching and it was in plain sight.

Seems like the competitions this season are so claustrophobic, I would have had a hard time. The digging under through mud, the getting twisted in the net, the under the grate in the water...lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, December 04, 2022 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Since, I agree with the comps being super claustrophobic this season!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: