TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
10th Show, Nov 23

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLIII: 10th Show, Nov 23 users admin

"Get That Money, Baby"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, November 20, 2022 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Get That Money, Baby"

1 hr

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 20, 2022 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Cody says it

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I think Jesse says it. /clipart{eyes}

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I will say Cody

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 22, 2022 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I’m thinking Jesse or Cody.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Is anyone else having crazy stuff going on with the broadcasting? It keeps repeating the scene over...then it will repeat the audio....it happened when the were doing the spinning challenge and Noelle was crossing the beam...I watched her cross 5 times lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes that happened to me too. I am so pissed they voted out Noelle esp after that iconic win earlier and the fact she took them on the reward!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I had no issues with the broadcast. Jesse sure got a lot of airtime this episode. Loved his 3 step plan to a blindside. What he and Cody don’t understand is that Gabler is not as tight with them as they think.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Pamy Well at least i know it wasn't my equipment or wifi.

I was bummed Noelle was voted out! Everyone is flipping and scheming so much...it changes on a dime

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 23, 2022 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Spectrum was just fine.

I hate that Noelle was voted out. UGH.

I hope Gabler takes those guys right out of the catbird seat they are in. That is your tightest pair currently

As for Cassidy and Karla, well, you are out of "extra" women to let go now..

And now we know FOR SURE that someone knows about Karla's idol. it has been thought that surely someone would know but those voted out and interviewed this far said they didn't. No surprise that it is known at least to one, if not more of them.

I know it didn't change the vote, but I hate it when Jeff gushes over someone, as that tends to put a spotlight on them.. So his opening the (edited) tribal council with more gushing about Noelle.. hmm.

She really is a fighter.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 24, 2022 - 3:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Noelle's come from behind to win the reward challenge is freaking amazeballs. I get that no one wanted to sit next to her at the FTC, but that was brutal to take her out after she brought three of them on that reward challenge.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Thursday, November 24, 2022 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
It was brutal! She must have thought they were her allies, but once they saw whst she could do in spite of her leg situation, they couldn't handle the competition! I hate seeing good players chucked out so a bunch of lesser players can stay

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, November 24, 2022 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thinking there was a scene in last night's show where several of the guys discussed that Karla absolutely has an idol based on her asking for the beads.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 25, 2022 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, they know of her idol.

Interviews won't be until Monday, and should be interesting..

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: