TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 18, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLIII: 9th Show, Nov 16: Archive through November 18, 2022 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, November 13, 2022 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"What About the Big Girls"

1 hr

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 13, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I cant believe there are only 3 girls left!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was so nervous!........................................................................................

And ended up pretty happy! STILL three women left. Was super happy to see James actually go. He really bought that he was invincible and I guess Sami decided not to go with James and Karla. YAY that Owen stayed. Karla's playing a good game but I'm enjoying her less than i was.

Good job, Noelle and Cassidy.

Karla did beast that comp, and with a hand injury, too.

Jeanine's smile when James grumped over to get his torch snuffed.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 16, 2022 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great ep! Sad to see Ryan go. I really love Sami more each week!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yes! Good bye to James! (I think in the end Karla voted for him too?).

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I like Sami too and was so glad he seemed to convince Karla that getting rid of James was the way to go. James just seemed too arrogant. And honestly, I don't remember much of his "story" and we weren't shown much last night so I thought for sure he was staying. Glad for the misdirection! I'm so glad Owen survived another day.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
OMG - So happy Owen made it through last night! James left exactly as one would expect someone so cocky to leave - angry and bitter. Kudos to Ryan for leaving gracefully.

I thought Karla might have the foresight to not vote for James knowing they had enough votes without her and that way she could escape the rath that James will spread at Ponderosa. I thought Sami took a huge risk in telling her their plans. I thought for sure that she would tell James who would then use his own advantage to take away Noel's advantage. I'm thinking she didn't tell him because it was actually better for her own game to have him exit. This way James and his advantage are gone but she has no blood on her hands and she still has other allies. My respect for her went up this episode.

Since Jesse and others sounded worried over how James might react to their votes in the 2nd tribal, I was happy they got to see him sitting on the jury which meant they could vote for who was best for their own games. I can't really say much about Cassidy as I haven't really seen her do much beyond complain about James.

Great sesson so far - I really like all these people even if I complain about them at times, lol. Does anyone know when the finale is?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I believe I read somewhere...the second week of December? Then starts up again season 44 on March 1st!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I thought that Cody and Jesse played it smart. Determine who to vote out AFTER seeing who was voted out by the other team. While I didn’t care much for Cody, I think he is playing a really smart game.
I think that Sami is also playing a smart game. He seems to be able to straddle the fence during the discussions over who to vote out.
Karla seems to be in a good position too.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The Sandra "Anybody but me" way of playing really does work the best. You have to be ready to pivot

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thank you Sincebb1 for that finale date.

Agree with all the above!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I laughed as James parting comment to his group - And now they starve.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ryan said had 25 pounds of clam shells in his bag. Why? Lol...what did I miss? Why did he take them with him "just in case he was voted out"? What was their value?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think it was 31 pounds. In his exit interview with Rob Cesternino, he made sure to say it was all shells, no clams.. And he wanted to take them to his mom who is apparently crafty and would make necklaces. But, as Rob had predicted, he wasn't allowed to take those shells home and Ryan said yeah it would have been a huge fine to try to take them out of the country.

Rob's interview with James was good too. I don't think he stayed bitter...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://robhasawebsite.com/survivor43-episode9-exit-interview/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Is James voice still wobbly? I wondered if he had a throat impairment or if it was like that just while out there I found it super distracting to listen to. I know that makes me a bad person but it just did, it was almost like nails on chalkboard to my ears

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm, Pamy, I don't think it was but I hadn't noticed it before. Ryan is harder to understand in his interview there.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nope, not wobbly at all and big smile on his face during the interview...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ah, thanks Sea.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
James always sounded really hoarse to me also.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Sea!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
We didn't get to see the votes for James! Can I find them somewhere?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Scooter - an interview I read with James said the vote was unanimous, if that helps.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thank you Kar! So Noelle didn't have to use her steal a vote, but better to be safe than sorry :-)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think part of the reason Noelle used her steal a vote was to make James feel safe so that he wouldn't use his advantage. Her's was an up front display "see, I'm taking owen's vote so we can proceed with the plan to vote him out and he can't use his shot in the dark."

And I too cringed when James would speak. He had the kind of voice I get when I've been really sick and nearly lose my voice.