TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
9th Show, Nov 16

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLIII: 9th Show, Nov 16 users admin

"What About the Big Girls"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through November 18, 2022Brenda196625 11-18-22  9:12 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
That's very true Brenda :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oddly enough, James said he has two voices, and he uses that hoarse voice on purpose, "because people like it." What?

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
oh wow! now that makes me like him less LOL I literally had to lower the volume when he spoke and I will not listen to any interviews with him

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Pamy, in the interviews he uses his other voice, not the gravelly one.

No, I don't understand it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
How strange! I didn't like him much in the show but he was likeable in the one interview I saw and heard.. so he would be incorrect from my point of view.

Pamy,that link I posted has the interviews with James and Ryan. james first. 15 minutes each. You may feel a little bit positive about James.. or not..

They both echoed what other evictees have mentioned about gaining trust and not using advantages to gain trust and not acting to save their game one tribal council because they would probably just go out next.

Seems to be a theme this season and I don't really like it much. and in one case, just making it one more vote would have meant making jury! Plus there is always a chance that targets can change or that you might win immunity!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I’m now catching on that when production shows me clips that have Cassidy and Owen being the targets, I can rest easy knowing that they are not going anywhere.

I thought this was the best episode of the season, good maneuvering and psychological gameplay. Nicely done.

Glad that James is taking his weird voice with him, and I’ve wanted Ryan and his arrogance out for weeks now.

BTW, James revealed in his EW interview that he gave his advantage to Sami, not sure if any of them know about it.

Are there usually this many idols, advantages , etc….?

Back when I watched there was tribe/individual immunity, and maybe a hidden immunity idol. This season it seems excessive.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol as if it wasn't hard enough to keep track of who won what advantage/idol...now we have to remember who gave what to who and who didn't get theirs back from who...

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They should just give everyone an advantage to start the game, then see how that plays out.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, November 18, 2022 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
OK, so I just read James' interview with EW. He says he gave his Knowledge Is Power advantage to Sami prior to the Dwight vote, to show trust. The interviewer asked "Did producers let you keep the Knowledge Is Power parchment, or did they swipe it from you once you went over to Ponderosa?" James says: Definitely didn't keep that piece of parchment.

So does that mean he got it back before he left? Or is he pulling a Dwight where he is pretending like he left the game with it but somebody else has it?

Also he seems to say that he, and others know about Karla's idol. There have been quit a few moves that are not being shown on the episodes because of the editing. Not liking this.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, November 20, 2022 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Quit a few moves I’m sorry I don’t understand???

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: