TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
6th Show, Oct 26

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLIII: 6th Show, Oct 26 users admin

"Mergatory"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, October 23, 2022 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Mergatory"

1 hr

Woolaaa! I was just saying that I can't wait for the next show, so guess what I found.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 24, 2022 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Do they normally merge at 13? I thought it was when they were down to 11 or 12. I'm wondering if this a "fake merge" like they did years ago.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, October 24, 2022 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
We were thinking because they showed two mats in the previews that it's not the merge yet?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 24, 2022 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think the title indicates they are in merge purgatory or at least someone is

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 24, 2022 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Isn't purgatory meant to be the waiting room for a decision on whether you're good enough for heaven or hell?

Might suggest a merge together but only to have some sort of test to decide new teams?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, October 24, 2022 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well, in Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy...one is supposed to correct the psychological flaw in their souls that was the reason they committed their sin. There are several levels of Purgatory, each corresponding to a vice, each with their own punishment.

Would be interesting if they had to perform challenges such as walking over coals, carry heavy weights, running without stopping, do something blindfolded (as opposed to having their eyes sewn shut....lol) etc..

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, October 24, 2022 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
"as opposed to having their eyes sewn shut....lol"
lol. Does sound like there would be some sort of challenge or challenges to get something good for an individual or their new team.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, October 24, 2022 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
One can hope...that they might have the same imagination WE have lol

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, October 24, 2022 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Some people on the show need their mouths sewn shut.
I understand complaining about being cold or wet, but some complain about having to go in water to catch fish.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 26, 2022 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well if there are 13 left, it could be they draw rocks and split up into two tribes of six, and one person goes to Exile (for lack of a better term) and comes back after the losing team goes to TC.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, October 26, 2022 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I like what Lexie is saying. I think that makes the most sense. (But what do I know)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 26, 2022 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
So they drew rocks to pick two teams for the comp. One grey rock and that person (Noelle) got to choose her lot with either blue or red, but wasn't in the comp.

Winning team got a merge feast and was safe at tribal. Losing team eligible for voting out. Everyone (all 13) votes.

Elie voted out.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, October 26, 2022 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Elle talked herself out. Yikes.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, October 26, 2022 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I was SO confused about everybody getting to vote. I know Jeff said both teams would be at tribal, but I sure didn't equate that to them all getting together before tribal, and sharing all the dirty laundry and then getting to vote. Wow, what a circus. Not unhappy with the choice made.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 27, 2022 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
For some reason, this season, the survivors seem to think that letting everyone know they have an idol or advantage is a good move.... except Karla. Hers is still secret.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, October 27, 2022 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I thought for sure everyone was going to get together and split votes to try to flush out the advantages/idols. Since they are all out in the open except for one, so far. I think the same conversation we saw happening with Jeanine about the collection of the beads is going to happen again.

Owen made me laugh when he said that it was very confusing for them to keep track of what everyone had. I was saying I know exactly how you feel....and I'm not even sunburnt, exhausted and hungry lol

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 27, 2022 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
the segment with Owen going through the advantages was cute. I expect next week, when all people (except 1) are eligible to be voted out, that they will try to start flushing things. There seems to be a theme that people who are playing too hard, talking too much, are going home this season. I really don't like Gabler. Maybe they will go after him next week when his idol is no longer good.

And yes, it seems like Karla hasn't told anyone about her idol, but I think they will figure it out because of the beads.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 27, 2022 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I bet they already have but they just didnt show us in last nite's ep

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 27, 2022 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Elie also told not just Jeanine, but one of the guys about the beads. Said in interview, not seen on the show.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: