TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 20, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLIII: 5th Show, Oct 19: Archive through October 20, 2022 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, October 16, 2022 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Stop With All The Niceness"

1hr

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Where is everybody?

I love me a blindside! :-)

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Ohhhhh, haven’t watch it yet. Who got blindsided?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The guy who should have gone last week! . and even after Ryan threw himself on his sword after losing the immunity challenge and invited them all to vote him off!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I loved it, told Bigdog we went into tribal council having NO idea who was going home. They ended up doing the right thing but a couple of the "masterminds" were pretty funny in their delusion.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Geo went home.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kar, that was an act, he only pretended to throw himself on his sword to throw off Cass

I am bummed, I liked Geo

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 19, 2022 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was find with it. I don't really dislike anyone but maybe Geo just tried to be too manipulative with what he told and who he told what.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It never works when you throw a challenge.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I love a good blindside but I would have really loved it if Ryan went home after throwing the challenge and telling everyone to vote him off.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yeah the blindside on Geo was good, but one on Ryan would have been even better! They both were too cocky.

Interesting how people are affected differently by the game. Some question everything when they are actually secure and others are overconfident.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, I missed that Ryan threw the challenge! Why would he do that at this point in the game?

They do merge next week however.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ryan threw the challenge because he wanted to vote Cassidy out. It was just a little blip confessional after the challenge where he said he threw it by intentionally throwing the third ball to knock off the first two balls on the platform.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Dang, I missed that. What a stupid idea.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It was stupid. It puts everyone including you and your allies at risk. There’s been an odd combination of arrogant and fearful play this season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was stupid because they could have gone into the merge five players strong. Cassidy was clearly helping them win challenges as they didn't lose their first challenge until last week. I didn't hear any grumblings that she wasn't working around camp. It made zero sense to throw that challenge.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I always think it's quite risky to throw a challenge....especially when it is not a whole tribe consensus. It endangers your alliances... and that's exactly what happened. Ryan's numbskull move got his only true connection voted out. I'm wondering what Geo is going to think about it when he finds out.

It would have been far more satisfying to see Ryan voted out. But because Geo had the Idol, they felt had to get rid of him instead of Ryan. If Geo had used his Idol though...Cass would have been voted out.

Let's see if next Tribal Council Ryan is so magnanimous...saying that he's a nice guy, so vote him out LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
He only talked about being a nice guy and to vote him out to throw off Cassidy. He doesnt feel that way and I doubt we will see him talk like that again.

I also wished he would have went instead of Geo

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I didn't know that Geo had an idol. I knew he had that ridiculous "knowledge is power" advantage that he got on Prisoner's Island or whatever they called it. I thought Karla had the only HII on their tribe.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I don't think he had an idol either. He could have only gotten someone to give up some advantage that they had. But I don't think anyone else in the tribe had an advantage?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Karla has a HII. She knew about the advantage he got on Prisoner's Island and she was afraid he would come for idol (which is why she voted for him).

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Did he throw the challenge or did he just say that? He made it sound like he could have won at any time and chose not to. Maybe just bravado because he stuffed it up.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Per the attached, here is the status of the various advantages.

Cody has an immunity idol woven into his cool palm-frond hat.
Karla has a beaded immunity idol, in the form of a bracelet.
Jeanine also has a bead-based immunity idol
Noelle has a steal-a-vote.
Gabler has an immunity idol that will keep him safe for his next tribal council.
Neither Jeanine nor Jesse can vote at the next tribal council.

So, 4 immunity idols in play at the merge.

https://www.primetimer.com/features/survivor-recap-season-43-episode-5-stop-with-all-the-niceness?fbclid=IwAR1RF-LaOO5FZfiftIS9C9nOhASQs2oU9xjzajBus1Gsu2CkDYCAQOW96bM

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
He said that he knocked off the 2 balls on purpose during his confessional. He seemed pretty pleased with himself when he said it. But, only said it in the confessional that we know of.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I like the James and Karla alliance.