TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 26, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLII: 12th Show, May 25: Archive through May 26, 2022 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, May 22, 2022 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"It Comes Down To This"

Bisc here: Last week's Tribal was a total blast!! Watched a 2nd time which was even better. Maryanne went up a few notches for me & Kid Sis, what fun watching Romeo's face as he kept his mouth shut and saw it unfolding with his help. First time he has been allowed to actually play.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pooya
@Pooyaism
·
9m
Mike is about to use this one idol on everyone and their grandmothers with how many people he has promised it to. 💀

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pooya
@Pooyaism
·
8m
I really felt Mike was a winner contender going into the merge. But with every passing week he himself has chipped away at his equity. And Maryanne has continued to build on hers every step of the way. 👑

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Where is everyone?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I'm here. So sad to see Jonathan lose that fire comp! He seemed to be a guy made for this show!

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I knew it was coming, but I hate it. Jonathan was a great player

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont see how Maryann can win against Mike, he has a better resume

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
A few jurors are not thinking Mike was keeping his word about things

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
In this game you can’t always keep your word. And everyone who plays knows that. Just something good to throw up at the final tribal.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Aww I'm happy she won! Maryanne was so sweet and genuine

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Hi all...I have a question and wondering if anyone can answer. What would have happened if there was a tie?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I dont know! Wish there would have been so we would find out!

I am so happy for Maryanne!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Jonathan would have won against Maryanne. I like her and don't mind her winning but still a bit of a surprise.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
There were 7 jurors. So no tie possible

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I think there were 8 jurors BUT if there were 7 jurors, there still could have been a tie if it went 3 for Maryanne, 3 for Mike, 1 for Romeo.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Got the answer from another site. If there was a tie, the third place person would have casted the deciding vote.

Brat

08-22-2006

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brat a private message Print Post    
I am glad Romeo didn't get any votes. I never liked how he would steal rice all the time. Surprised no one mentioned that fact.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, May 25, 2022 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize tonight was the finale, so I didn't have three hours blocked out to watch it. I did make it to the part where Maryanne won, but don't know what they were going to do with the remaining 50 minutes.

Will watch the ending on cbs.com tomorrow if I remember. Or somebody can summarize here, if I don't remember to get to it.

I thought Maryanne was one of the top players ever, although she might be able to win a second time.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 1:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pizza, champagne, Jeff talked a lot, a little preview of next season.

No surprises for weeks since I had read the spoiler that was incredibly accurate..

I didn't see who gave Mike a vote, but I would guess it was Jonathan.

Northstar

09-29-2008

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 3:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
Yes, Jonathan was the person to give Mike his vote.

This was such a respectful, mature group of competitors. In a world full of turmoil, I found it so refreshing to watch.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
This was a really great group to watch.

I also think that Maryanne is one of the top players ever. Understands survivor inside and out. Very strategic. Learned from her mistakes. Kept her secret to the very end when it mattered most.

I do hope she gets to play again (if she wants to). I think it would be harder for her to win, but she could.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
IluvReality - there were 8 jurors so I'm guessing if there was a tie, there would be a re-vote.

At the beginning of the season, I found Maryanne to be one of the most annoying players in history who clearly did not understand the game. When I heard she made it to end I thought she was the goat. But the last couple of weeks surprised me. She clearly had strategy.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Did Jeff ever say when Survivor 43 would air?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't know if he said it on the show, but it's going to air in the fall.