TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
11th Show, May 18

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLII: 11th Show, May 18 users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, May 15, 2022 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Caterpillar to a Butterfly"

1 hr

Bisc here: Maybe Romeo will find his Juliet in Maryanne? I thought she said she wasn't going tell ANYONE about her newest HII find, looked like she was blabbing it to Romeo of the Shifty Eyes in the next-week preview. IMO this has been a GREAT season, sure missing Ponderosa tho.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 15, 2022 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 15, 2022 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think this refers to Romeo, unfortunately. I think he makes finals and this ep shows him making moves. I hope I am wrong and he goes!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, May 15, 2022 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
My scream will be loud if Romeo makes it to finals. I haven't read spoilers but maybe I should start preparing emotionally now, lol? I'm really hoping the previews are a misdirection.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, May 15, 2022 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
My pet peeve. Every season. WHY do they tell anyone when they find an Idol??? Just keep the info to yourself...at least until there is a specific bargaining opportunity.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 15, 2022 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I hope they stay Taki strong and those are the final 4 but Omar knows he would be better off with Mike and Romeo. I like Mike but it will be easy to beat him in finals, his resume isnt great.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, May 15, 2022 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Mike seems like a good soul

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 15, 2022 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
He sure does but in this game he is too trusting

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 18, 2022 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom13
·
1h
Maryanne rather wants vote out Omar bc he’s more of a threat than Jonathan.
I hate it, but she’s right! #Survivor

Lol Jonathan & Mike see Romeo as the biggest threat! Sweet hungry no clue what’s going on Romeo! #Survivor 🤣😭

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, May 18, 2022 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Who got voted out tonight?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 18, 2022 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
It was such a great tribal! You didnt know which way it would go but in the end Maryann's plan worked and they got out Omar!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, May 18, 2022 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Pamy.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, May 18, 2022 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Omar may have been voted out tonight but I vote him the most enjoyable strategist in Survivor history! Thank you Omar for the entertainment!!

Once again, I want to say that I love this cast! I really wish we would have had 2 hour episodes the entire season.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 19, 2022 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I was glad it was Omar, still rooting for Jonathon. I like the strategists, but I really admire the athletes too.

He was a good sport about being blindsided! He noted that his cockiness got to him (that may not be the word he used, but you know what I mean).

And Maryann! She is so savvy and she really sees the big picture, I would be very happy if she wins!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, May 19, 2022 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I adore Maryanne but up until this week, she has been literally carried to the end. It was a spectacular and entertaining moment at tribal but so little so late. My fear now is that with her hidden II, she will move forward while those who have won so many challenges won't and I fear she will take Romeo with her as the ultimate goat. I am preparing emotionally for the finale so that I do not wail as loudly as she did when Jackson left the game, lol.

Jonathan is my all time Survivor God and Omar is my Survivor King.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, May 19, 2022 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
well, to be fair.. any one of them would/should br1ng Romeo as theres no way he could win. It would be as close to a sure thing as you can get in Survivor.

Omar was an interesting & fun player for sure. Lindsey is amazingly fit... wow, what a competitor

Was really nice to see Maryanne going for it this week and it played out so nicely. and it kept Jonathon alive another week.. win win in my book

Id be happy with any of them winning... except Romeo

Looks like Lindsey is on the outs after Omars vote.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 19, 2022 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree that this is a great cast! Anyone but Romeo for the win!!!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, May 20, 2022 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
the last 2 tribal councils have been a hoot. I would like to see Jonathon win.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, May 20, 2022 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, Maryanne finally showed some strategy. I'm ok with Omar leaving and another one leaves with so much grace, wow..

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, May 21, 2022 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think Maryann tried to show strategy earlier. The one thing she can't do is get the others to listen to her. They always just blew her off. I think because of her personality, they just don't see her as a serious thinker. It's too bad, because she is super savvy.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, May 21, 2022 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It’s unfortunate how some intelligent savvy people aren’t taken as seriously simply because of their appearance and mannerisms.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Sunday, May 22, 2022 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Maryanne is "over the top" but she is a true Survivor fan who knows how to play the game. She speaks very quickly and has made quite a few funny, long-winded responses at tribal council. Quite often, she is explaining a complex situation and the reasoning behind her strategy is on point. If we don't judge her by her demeanor and only listen to what she says it always makes sense.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, May 22, 2022 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Maryanne is Survivor-savvy and otherwise wise way beyond her years. She has been consistently right on Survivor strategy that is best for HER.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 22, 2022 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Omar says Maryanne spent a lot of time lying down, complaining about constipation, but now he thinks she was trying to appear less engaged than she actually was. He says good move. The move to get rid of Omar came from Jonathan, but Maryanne went with it and took credit in front of the jury. Really good move.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, May 23, 2022 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Interesting, Seamonkey, the show had Maryanne saying Omar had to go and Jonathan balking... so I'm a little confused about that.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, May 23, 2022 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
That's where a two-hour episode would have been great last week. There were so many conversations going on but we only got to what they wanted us to. At least there are some good interviews out there but I would still prefer to see Ponderosa.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: