TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
5th Show, Apr 6

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLII: 5th Show, Apr 6 users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 06, 2022Grooch25 04-06-22  5:56 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Voted out is Daniel!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Somebody had voted Mike. That's why it was a tie.

Mike told Chanelle that he kept his promise to her.

Who voted for Mike?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And here they were talking about needing trust for the merge.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
2 hour show next week. Looks like a merge, but Jeff says not quite.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 06, 2022 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chanelle was the one who voted for Mike.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
All I have to say is Maryanne is annoying AF. I don't know how Jonathan and Omar aren't losing their shit right now. She never shuts up.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Agreed. I feel for Jonathan. She never stops talking.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What surprised me was that Jonathon discussed getting Marianne out because of the incessant talking. Lindsey was just as bad. I hope this doesn't bite Jonathon in the butt later on.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Hmmm... Chanelle voted for Mike out of loyalty to Daniel maybe? Not sure. Daniel didn't hesitate to vote for her.

Kind of glad Daniel is gone, he did play the "I'm so pathetic" card so much it was hard to watch.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m baffled by the vote for Mike.

Jonathan once again won that competition. He’s such a huge target. I wish there was an additional way (besides immunity) that strong players could get some additional protection.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think she voted for Mike to cause chaos and distrust on her team. She is playing hard. She must have either felt very confident she'd stay, or it was a big middle finger if she left.

Can't wait to read her interview when she gets kicked off.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Chanelle's vote for Mike is a mystery. Didn't he vote for her? Maybe she was returning the favor? The voting was strange. I'm not really liking that team that much.

Jonathan is a comp beast. I bet he won't last long after the merge, but he's been such a joy to watch. I hope people figure out how to use him as a 'shield' for a few weeks so we can continue to enjoy his abilities.

It's kind of strange but I'm not finding most of these players to be overly likable. At least not yet.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just tried reading a Daniel exit interview. I couldnt follow what he was saying so I had to quit. I'm passing on any other interviews with him.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Chanelle's vote was smart. If there was a tie she would have been in danger. Someone on twitter explained it but I cant remember the details LOL

Jonathan was so smart to go catch fish to get away. He is becoming one of my all time favs! I follow him on insta and he is such a great guy. Works with kids and just seems wonderful

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Pamy, but there was a tie because of her vote.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Maryanne's foot was under the palms.

Jonathan threw the palms on the ground while she was standing there.

He chopped right away with her foot still there under a branch.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Grooch, LOL it made sense when I read the tweet LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
There was strategy in Chanelle voting for Mike. She felt all votes would be on Daniel, except for Daniel voting for Chanelle. In the event Daniel pulls off his shot in the dark, Chanelle goes home with his one vote. Voting mike would at least tie the vote.

there is more about it here
https://twitter.com/AMikeBloomType/status/1511871555109859333

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, that makes sense now, Pamy. She really is playing the game hard.

It will be interesting to see what happens when they get back to camp. This could backfire on her in the long run.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Jonathan dropped the wood down and Maryanne continued walking right into it as he began chopping. Maryanne - "It's my workspace. It's all my workspace".

This is the 2nd week that I have felt Maryanne and Omar were purposely trying to throw the immunity challenge and both times Jonathan single-handedly saved them. I hope he can last in spite of his current team.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 2:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I watched it twice.

I thought she was standing still and the wood landed on her foot.

I don't know how anyone could claim it as a workspace devoted to themselves only.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh my gosh, first of all let me say that Marianne, Lindsay and Jonathan scene... That would have driven me crazy!

Jonathan is really just something else. The only reason they've won any of their challenges at all, is clearly because of him. I am really hoping that he is able to make some meaningful secret alliance with someone that has his back and is very persuasive with the other survivors.

I was thinking this is about the time where they rearrange the teams? So maybe they're going to mix it up? Drop your buff pick up a new one. This always usually makes or breaks the game for a few people.

Marej

09-19-2002

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
I just read the spoiler!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
TNT said; "Should there be a clickable link in your post, Biscottiii?"

I just pull it off https://www.cbs.com/schedule/
every week as I have for years. Other than usually the date, time & (hopefully) title, that's all I get. Feel free to add to your tabs, like I have.

Thanks everyone for figuring out & why anyone voted for Mike!! Kid Sis & I were beyond confused, now it make a tad of sense. We will have to digest and quack a bit, but then rewatch tomorrow and zero in more.

Glad Daniel offed (who ONCE AGAIN stepped out of competing in the challenge because he was "feeling low energy" this time). Dude was tired after swimming around, admiring the fishies - but not bringing home dinner. Hasn't Daniel skipped all but ONE challenge so far? Time his team unloaded a swift talking deadweight!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Grooch, Daniel's exit interview with Rob Cesternino, while interesting, just kept going and Rob had to cut him off as they were out of time..

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Marej, I feel like your post is a spoiler. :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol, Sea. Some people shouldn't go on this show because it could hurt their job possibilities. I would never hire Daniel for my lawyer and most certainly not would I ever have Tori as my therapist, social worker or what not. She is young though, so there is hope she will mature.

I have no clue what anyone else does.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 09, 2022 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Tori is one I wish was already gone.

Daniel is huge Survivor fan and apparently a huge fan of Rob Has a Podcast, so he was fangirling and just couldn't stop, but he was very enthusiastic. I prefer that to Tori's smug negativity. And indeed, she would not be one I'd seek out for therapy.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Bwahahahahahah "The 'classic' story of the Bunny in the Mailbox.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
WHO thinks up these sayings lol

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: