TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 31, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLII: 4th Show, Mar 30: Archive through March 31, 2022 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, March 27, 2022 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Vibe of the Tribe"

1 hr

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Looks like Taku tribe got a ton of fish. They are really nice and big.

They won a reward comp apparently.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Conversation from Jonathan about someone called him Goliath, he didn't like that.

He feels he is providing a "service" for his tribe by using his bigness and strength for his tribe.

Romeo gets a fire going at the Ika tribe.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now they are showing some discussion about what to do if they have to go to tribal again. Swati talking to Tori about how to keep Tori from being voted out.

LOL, Tori really dislikes Rocksroy, and he does have a strong belief in himself. Tori trying to make an alliance with Tori and Sati.

Apparently they want to go after Drea because she has an extra vote. Drea / Swati are not happy that Tori has shared more info than they wanted her to.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now are back for the immunity challenge. Maryanne says something about a bunny rabbit in the mailbox, oh I guess that is one of the secret phrases.

Well the ocean doesn't look bad this time.

2 people tied to a boat and pull to others to a tower who climb u and get a key and then looks like they build a puzzle.

Romeo and Daniel sit out the challenge.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Looks like the boats are moving thru the water pretty well. of course Jonathan pulled them so fast it was amazing.

Taku has both of their keys. the green team keeps missing the person is too short. Chantal finally gets it and are headed over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They are building a fish puzzle. it is a 3D fish hanging from a hook.

Pretty cool puzzle.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taku very close to finishing, down to the last four pieces and they win.

Ika droped some of their puzzle. The green team is putting on the fins.

Green team got the fin attached in the last second and one immunity.

So Ika going to TC.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, Tori says she can play her "shot in the dark" tonight if she feels insecure.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rocksroy says the biggest threat is Tori, so she is going home.

Romeo is talking to Tori and learns that Swati told her she was out next.

Now Romeo tells Drea that Swati is working both sides and that she need to go first.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Swati senses that bad things are happening and now talking to Drea about how Tori was driving a wedge between them.

Drea says there is a lot of he said / she said. Rocksroy says that he is sticking with the plan.

And we show them heading off for Tribal.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting, Dipo. I would have helped, but I'm having tablet problems today.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This shouldn't take long, don't have much time left in the show.

Jeff talking ... So Tori and Swati blaming each other. Jeff acts like Drea is the leader or something and then there are Romeo and Rocksroy just sitting there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Swati thinks that Tori is the reason they don't work as a team.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And now they vote.... Jeff reads the votes ...

Oops, Swati plays a shot in the dark, and it says she is not safe.

Swati, Tori, Swati, Swati.

Wow, once again this tribe votes out the wrong person , IMO, I really don't get how Tori is surviving.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I do not care for Tori or her eye rolling.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ha! Rockstar voted to keep Swati. I knew there was a reason I'm starting to like him.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the spoiling Dipo!

I was really put off by the whining at the reward comp about how it isn't fair that Jonathan is so strong. It wasn't a competition where strength mattered. The other two teams not only didn't work together well but they also didn't appear to even be trying. So much for my liking all of this cast, lol!! I'm finding Hai and Romeo especially annoying. I find them catty and snotty and want them eliminated ASAP, please, followed by Tori and Drea.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Those fish were so beautiful!

I really like Jonathan. I hope they keep him around. But I think once they merge everyone will be after him.

What is protecting him right now, is that their team has the least amount of people. He never has to sit out from a challenge. Unless the others decide to throw it, he can always make sure they have a good lead with his participation. If it were not for him, that team would have been decimated already

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I agree!! his strength didn't have anything to do with untangling the ropes. He is a great leader, he directing the action

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I like Jonathon. But while he was good at the ropes, I keep remembering that the pyramid puzzle had him scratching his head.

I can't remember anyone who has dominated this much since Ozzy.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
How could they keep 10 very large fish, fresh.

They were too big to eat all at once.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Doc... I'll bet you Jonathan can consume at least three fish himself lol

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Hopefully they will have sense to cook them all as they would last at least until morning if cooked!

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Have we had an explanation that I mised about Rocksroy's name?