TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 24, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLII: 3rd Show, Mar 23: Archive through March 24, 2022 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Daniel is a weasel. He voted Jenny out.

He is going to be in big trouble when he gets back to camp.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hai says he is not changing his vote. Daniel says he wants to work with Chanelle but feels like he was voting to support Chanelle by voting for Lydia.

Hai reiterates that he will not change his vote from Jenny. Daniel finally changes his vote to Jenny.

So Jenny is voted out!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Amazing ...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
such a great ep!! I wish we could watch the whole season at once. I want to watch the next ep right now! LOL

I liked the alliance of Channel and Daniel, so bummed he screwed it up.

I love Jonathan more every week!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Chanelle was pretty stupid risking her vote after telling the other guy she went on the trip with that she couldnt afford to not be able to vote tonight. So, of course he was going to risk it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Pamy, it looks like Maryanne gets mad at him next week. I can't imagine what he did to do that.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Grooch, previews make it seem like he is being a bossy arse at camp :-(

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
What I find interesting is that this season is on the same basis as last season, yet we have already had two Survivor firsts in just tonight’s show

At the challenge, bringing 2nd and 3rd place players in out of the raging waters

And the tribal Council with just 2 votes in the pot.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Stephen Fishbach
@stephenfishbach
·
1h
#Survivor truism: The person who’s most willing to go to rocks almost never actually has to.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I really do not like all the new twists brought over from last season. With all the new twists there is not enough airtime spent on the individual contestants. We binge watched Season 2 this past weekend so it is really noticeable how little time is now spent on the contestants interacting with each other. Also, I find it impossible to keep track of who has a vote and who does not (never have figured out the risk/protect twist) so I feel less part of the game. After all these years of perfect Survivor attendance :-), I am thinking of quitting the show.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Jonathan won’t make it far after the merge. But, I just love him. Jeff handed the immunity idol to Jonathan, who handed it off to the other tribe members.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Chanelle is not playing very smart imo. First she told Omar she had to keep her vote safe, and then she risked it. Then she told part of her tribe she kept her vote safe. And then she told Hai to split the votes male and female in a manner that made no sense and would have created a 3 way tie (Hai had no idea about the two not being able to vote so was assuming 6 would vote). I'm not surprised at all that Daniel threw her under the bus. She told him even during tribal to vote for Lydia. Someone could have easily seen that. I think she's playing with too much confidence.

This season is great so far. I don't mind the new stuff. Although I did miss Maryanne saying her weird phrase.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Chantelle screwed herself in the tribal.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Roblover, I agree. I find all the new twists confusing. I don't think I would really quit watching, but the thought crossed my mind for the first time ever.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wish Jeff would keep his trap shut about Jonathan. They are all capable of observing how powerful he is and Jeff doesn't need to keep hammering on the subject.

Chanelle shouldn't have taken that chance, considering that they were going to tribal council, but I am certainly not happy with Daniel (or Hai).

I am not real fond of the triple immunity thing.

Ginger, I get warm fuzzies seeing you posting!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 2:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Rob, thanks for your post. I couldn't understand why in the past 2 shows they were doing the immunity challenge so early in the show. My guess they have all these twists is to try to pagonging or something like that.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That was a stupid, stupid, stupid move on Chanelle's part to risk her vote. If she didn't risk her vote, then Lydia would have gone home after the first vote.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Back to the challenge….I thought throwing the bags looked easier than normal. Then they showed the “platform” they were throwing them to land on and it was one of those Velcro discs. Like that game where you hold the disc in one hand and throw to your opponent. Notice once they hit the platform they don’t move. In past years the platform was smooth and the bags would slid off….so much easier this year.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Sea …. “warm fuzzies?” …. That’s a good thing, right? (Lol)

<yes, very good<Sea>>

I stayed away from posting here pretty much because I didn’t want to slip up with anything construed as spoiling. Was playing it safe!

Strategist

07-01-2014

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Those waves! I thought that someone was going to drown. Glad that they stopped that part of the challenge. Jonathan really was something else!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'm thinking Chanelle might have blown her game. First she shouldn't have risked that vote, but she trusted (can't remember who she was there with), and he trusted her. Now they are both screwed.

And then she wouldn't come clean about wanting Lydia out. They should have all stood strong and called Hai's bluff on drawing rocks.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Jonathan is nothing short of amazing. He may be the most physically strong contestant in Survivor history. There have been strong players before but none like this and he seems completely unaffected by the lack of food and harsh conditions.

Am I the only one who was impressed that Hai stayed strong and wouldn’t give up on Lydia? I thought that was pretty impressive.

Chanelle’s game is all over the place.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I thought it was stupid. But I think he might have been bluffing. If he was not, it was stupid...LOL.

Daniel was right, don't draw rocks. Don't throw your game to chance.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if they went to rock then Lydia and Jenny would not have had to pick rocks - correct?

And would Mike and Chanelle have had to draw rocks (being as they didn't vote)? I'm assuming they would as part of their "risk v. reward"

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm not so sure Hai was bluffing. I think he sensed the other 4 had an alliance forming and was seeing how he'd be on the bottom. Might as well force those 3 to draw a rock. He figured he had little to lose as he'd be out next. Very powerful move on his part. No one wants to draw a rock!