TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 18, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLII: 2nd Show, Mar 16: Archive through March 18, 2022 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, March 13, 2022 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Good and Guilty"
1 hr

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, March 14, 2022 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well that's an interesting title?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Had a hard time getting my feed to play. Finally got in!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They are doing a blind-folded obstacle course challenge with the caller up on the platform.

Wow they have some really hard obstacles, like unrolling a spool of rope and crawling thru some sawdust??. Once they have some puzzle pieces they have to take the whole group to the place to put the puzzles together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy cow, the people putting the puzzle together have to keep their blindfolds on while building the puzzle.

The green team won and then the blue team finally got it. It was a tight finish with the blue and yellow team.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh it was the immunity challenge.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Maryann is out looking for idols, and Lindsay and another girl catch her. Maryann says she is looking for some sort of flowers.

Some are talking about nominating Mayra or Maryanne.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now they are at Tribal Council

They grab their torches and get fire and Jeff repeats his fire is life speech.

Now they are chatting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Maryann is hysterical .. she is looking for love and she is on survivor and she goes on and on, so cute.

And now we vote.

Oh my ... Maryann got an extra vote!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh, Mayra is playing her "shot in the dark". Jeff opens the scroll and it says "not safe".

Votes
Marya, Marya, Marya is voted out.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that shot in the dark has been a huge let down, never won last season and not looking good this season either LOL

Sad to see Marya voted out.

I wondered if Maryann found the idol and they didnt show us yet and her phrase was something like that skinny guy is my type.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jonathan is way more likeable that I thought he would be. Loving the casting so far

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I love Maryann!

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Maryann has a lot of personality which will give her a to of screen time, but will grate on the other cast members. Too bad.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Forgot this was on live tonight, and even though I have cancelled my half-price Paramount Plus subscription, I still seem to be getting the benefits.

I have forgotten who Marya is and was just hoping it was not a misspelling of Mary Ann.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 3:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely hate those blindfold challenges where there is a caller. It hurts me to see them run into obstacles blindfolded.

Maryanne is exhausting. After three days with her, I would be self-evicting. I don't think she's long for this game.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Maryann made it through. That said, while I find her refreshing, I'm not sure I would find her that way if I had to live with her 24/7. I need SOME quiet time! :-)

Juju - Marya (pronounced Mariah) had a very sad story. Her brother was the first health care worker to have died of Covid. She brought a little heart on a chain with his photo engraved on it. I believe she said she was going to bury it there somewhere?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Mary Anne would drive me crazy on the island. Maybe it’s editing, but she just is too excited about everything.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I really really like this cast! I do agree that due to my need for quiet time, I would find it hard to be around Maryann 24/7 but I blame my age for that. I am hard pressed to find fault with any of them this season and I was hoping Jeff would announce that this was a 'non elimination week' even though that doesn't exist in the land of Survivor, LOL. Seriously, I like this cast and didn't want anyone to go!

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
absolutely agree Pamy.. Jonathon is really surprising me.. so nice and likeable. I was expecting him to be full of himself. Meat Shield and Brain Shield lol

I hope Marya had a chance to bury that necklace. Was sad to see her go but I wasnt ready for any of them to leave.

Maryanne and finding out her crush got voted out last time was very sweet. She can be very endearing... and also way over the top

Was expecting them to say or do something about Daniels shoulder.. last we saw he was hurting really bad after last weeks immunity challenge (I went and rewatched).. then this weeks hes all fine.. Was surprised to see him sit out this challenge since he could have easily been the caller... and save his sitting out for a more strenuous challenge. Or can they sit out back to back challenges now?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Im worried about Alaginger, havent seen her posting lately!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Watched it tonight on ParamountPlus. I was sort of surprised that MaryAnn didn't get voted out.

I thought I saw Marya slip the necklace into the voting box, perhaps on the end of show afterward recap of who voted who out? I suspect this will become clear fairly soon, if it hasn't already today. I was out most of the day.

I thought the MaryAnn confession of hating seeing Zach voted off story line was hilarious. Wait! Do they all go to Ponderosa these days? Are there already Ponderosa videos up?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I share your worries, Pamy. No login since December.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 17, 2022 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am not on Facebook, could only see a few pictures but this is definitely Alaginger.

https://m.facebook.com/ginger.funsch

Maybe there is more info. She has an empty Etsy account.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thank you Sea!

She changed her profile picture on Facebook on March 6th, so that's a good sign :-)