TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 11, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLII: TheTribe Has Spoken Game!: Archive through March 11, 2022 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Just a few weeks to go!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I hope everyone is well and welcome back Survivor!!! Yea!

Well here we are again. PLEASE READ rules! We are going back to having Week 1 as a getting to know the Survivors period.

RULES

1. Beginning with the March 16 show Week 2 of Survivor anyone wanting to participate in this game will submit the name of a currently active Survivor they feel will survive that episode's Tribal Council.

Sample weekly submission: Week 2: Jasper

2. Important: You may use each Survivor only ONE time for the duration of Survivor 42! Your strategy may be to pick a person you perceive as weaker (but not "weakest"!) each week. Or your strategy may be to play it safe and pick a stronger player, to make sure you progress into the next week. Survivors you haven’t used, but whose torch gets snuffed are also no longer eligible to use for the game.

3. Submission must be prior to the start of the upcoming episode's first showing (i.e. Eastern Time)

4. If your Survivor survives the episode, you also survive in The Tribe Has Spoken Game.

5. If your Survivor is booted from Tribal Council, then you are booted from The Tribe Has Spoken Game and must proceed directly to loser lodge where margaritas await!

6. If your chosen Survivor leaves for any other reason during an epsiode, you are NOT out. This includes medical reasons and quitting, or any other incident which puts them out of the game. This stuff is out of our control and you remain in the game BUT you must then pick two players the next week who both need to survive that tribal council. Double boots via multiple Tribal Councils and your player is snuffed in one of them so are you.

7. If you miss a deadline, or forget to pick, you are also out of the game.

8. The game will end either after the final episode (there can be ties, even for 1st) or when the last player’s torch has been snuffed.

We will begin our game during Week 2 of Survivor and I will chart our game as such. This is to keep our weeks the same as the weeks of the season. Hopefully to avoid confusion. Again, Week 2 we are jumping in!

Late comers to the game will be accepted only during our second week of play (or third week of Survivor). In order to enter the game late, you must submit your normal pick, as well as a "discard" pick to even out your picks with those who started playing when the game began. ** Both the discard and the normal pick must survive tribal council. (If anyone doesn't feel this is fair, to allow late entrants in this manner, please post and we can discuss)

Here's hoping we get to see a bunch of you playing the game!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 17, 2022 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I'm in!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, February 18, 2022 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I'm in!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Suuuuhweeet!!! You know I'm in!!!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Let's have a little side bet going.......

After the MARCH 30th ep, but before April 6th ep- (that's week 4, lots of time to assess) let's pick a Sole Survivor.

With bonus points for picking the other two top three Survivors. Hypothetically bonus points as its all just bragging rights! :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, February 20, 2022 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
That sounds fun! Let's do it :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm down for anything... as long as I last longer and score more points than Pamy, Scoots and Eggie

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Hi Lexie...I'm back to play!!

Jasper, thanks for hosting this fun game! I'm definitely in!!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I'm in. Thank you Jasper!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Lexie, it's on girl!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, February 25, 2022 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I’m in!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 26, 2022 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
yeah, I posted some cast bios if you are interested.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, March 01, 2022 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Hi Everyone! and thank you for the bios Dipo!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 01, 2022 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Dipo, you rocK!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I'm IN!!!!

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, March 08, 2022 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Count me in.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, March 09, 2022 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Oh no! I forgot to give my pick for this week. Can I still do it next week or am I completely out.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, March 09, 2022 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Ha! I just read the rules and see the first pick is next week, March 16th. Hooray! I’m still in!!!!

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
My pick Drea

Cowgirl

05-07-2011

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cowgirl a private message Print Post    
Week 2: Drea

Cowgirl

05-07-2011

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cowgirl a private message Print Post    
Maris, wasn’t coping you, I picked Dera and then scrolled to the end and saw you had same pick 😳

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Week 2: Drea

I'm picking her because I think her time is limited but also hoping she lasts 3 weeks.

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
Maryann