TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
2nd Show, Mar 16

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLII: 2nd Show, Mar 16 users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 18, 2022Scooterrific25 03-18-22  10:07 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh thanks, Scooter. That is..

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Good work, Sea. I friended her, hope she responds. But like Scoot said, great sign that she is active on FB

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, March 18, 2022 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I also sent her a Facebook Friend request, and a message letting her know people here are worried to know if she is okay.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 19, 2022 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Juju.

I did find an hour that might be her ex, who died in December. Since they were divorced she was not mentioned, but she might have been involved in supporting her adult kids. Maybe not but that might have distracted from her Survivor obsession.

I hope you get a response.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 19, 2022 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Marya still has the necklace. She was wearing it while doing her exit interview with Rob Cesternino. She changed her mind while at Ponderosa.

So, yes, they do go to Ponderosea.

Rob had a recap podcast with Evvie from last season. That was really enjoyable.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 19, 2022 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Honestly, I'm glad she kept the necklace... I wouldn't have been able to let it go either.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, March 19, 2022 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I read that she planned to leave it, but when she was at the Ponderosa getting ready to bury it, she has a strong reaction that it was not the time to let go yet. So, she kept it. Personally,I hope she keeps it forever.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 19, 2022 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I still cant remember who is who, so who found the immunity idol, told someone, and that person told a female tribe member and they are plotting against him? TIA.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 19, 2022 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And Swati and Tori, plotting against Drea right after they made an all girl's alliance. A lot of back stabbing getting ready to happen.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Kid Sis & I can't figure out WHY they apparently unanimously voted out Marya. Will have to rewatch. Maybe her life story was too compelling so to be hard to beat at the end?

We are totally enjoying this cast! All likeable folks.

Also, while everyone goes to Ponderosa, they clear everyone out to another safe place when it's time for the Jury to arrive. Only when Jury comes in do they start showing Ponderosa videos.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
True, Bisc. But the question was would Marya have had time to bury the necklace after her eviction.

And Evvie told Rob that for their season, the jury members were moved from Ponderosa early because they were bringing in people from the next season. It happened very quickly.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I have an Etsy account? I didn’t know that (lol)

The old saying … You snooze, you lose … y’all caught me snoozing

I’m not doing Spoiler thread anymore … after 20 years, too much like work for this old gal … I’ll pop in here …

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So good to see you. No spoilers required. We just like to hear from you.

The Etsy account had no activity anyway...

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Hi Alaginger.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
👋👋👋
Waving to everybody

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Hi Alaginger!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yay. So nice you’re here!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Hi Ginger!!! so happy to see you! I sadly dont read the spoilers until after each ep now. I love to read spoilers but it does make it more exciting not to know. I appreciate your work and do read everything! and you know I love to read the links you post! thanks so much!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Pamy, not a spoiler. Ginger just advised us she will no longer be doing spoilers, so it is safe to read her posts.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
YAH!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: