TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Lydia Merideth

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLII: Cast Bios/Info: Lydia Merideth users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 25, 2022 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Hometown: Fredericksburg, Va.

Current residence: Santa Monica

Favorite hobbies: Writing/comedy, going to music festivals, roller skating, and going to the movies by myself.

3 words to describe you: Funny, spontaneous, loyal.

Pet peeve: When people waste my time.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Staying true to myself no matter the circumstance. Also, riding Mickey's Fun Wheel at Disneyland despite being afraid of Ferris wheels.

What is something we would never know from looking at you? I am terrified of vacuum cleaners. I can use one, but I can't be in a room when someone else is vacuuming because people always chase me with it, and it scares me.

Who is your hero and why? Kristen Wiig. She's so funny, adaptable, and paves the way for herself and writes.

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? I think Tom Westman. He was honest, but still a great player. Also, Cirie. She is a great social player. I'll carry my own in challenges but dominate socially. Maybe a little crazy like Debbie? Time will only tell.

Why do you believe you can be the Sole Survivor? I believe I could be the sole Survivor because I'm likable, funny, but also wicked smart and strategic. I'm young, but still super capable of holding my own. I'm honest, but willing to make big moves that change the game. I'm ready!

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-season-42-cast-photos-bios/?slide=d05188f1-6a72-471f-98e3-e034c6161437#d05188f1-6a72-471f-98e3-e034c6161437

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: