TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Jackson Fox

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLII: Cast Bios/Info: Jackson Fox users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 25, 2022 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Hometown: Pasadena, Tex.

Current residence: Houston

Favorite hobbies: Puzzling, weightlifting, and dog walking.

3 words to describe you: Kind, dedicated, assertive.

Pet peeves: Unorganized, no schedules, and people who don't get to the point.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Starting and running my own company.

What is something we would never know from looking at you? I used to be a girl. I'm covered in tattoos. I'm a big softie when it comes to animals. I'm a collector of hurt or abandoned animals.

Who is your hero and why? My mom. No question. She had grace until the end. Her faith was unmatched. She was an awesome person. Not just a mother, but as a whole. I could only strive to be half the person she was.

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? Elaine! Biscuit all the way. She was hard-working, confident, resilient, and played a hell of a mind game! You couldn't not like her.

Why do you believe you can be the Sole Survivor? I believe it will be mentally, physically, emotionally, and socially the hardest thing I'll ever tend to do. It will break me down and challenge every aspect of my being — but I know that I am a survivor in life, and this will just be another aspect I will crush.

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-season-42-cast-photos-bios/?slide=88b642f1-4fcb-4aab-af23-b834ba5b54cf#88b642f1-4fcb-4aab-af23-b834ba5b54cf

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: