TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Romeo Escobar

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLII: Cast Bios/Info: Romeo Escobar users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 25, 2022 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Hometown: Los Angeles

Current residence: Norwalk, Calif.

Favorite hobbies: Traveling, beauty pageants, and watching Survivor.

3 words to describe you: Competitive, intuitive, smart.

Pet peeves: I am a bit impatient, so I would say slow people, laziness, and people who don't know how to read a room.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Several. I always dreamed of working in the industry, so I am. I dreamed of owning my own pageant, so I do. I dreamed of traveling the world, so I have. I always accomplish my goals.

What is something we would never know from looking at you? How competitive I am. Because I am a small man, and gay and Latino, people always underestimate me. I love proving them wrong. I hate losing or being wrong. I always want to have the right answer and win everything I do.

Who is your hero and why? My mother and father. They are immigrants who came to this country with nothing. They wanted a better life for their family. Despite not knowing the language, they were able to build a home and offer me a better life than the one they had growing up.

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? I don't think anyone has played a game like the one I will play. But I do want to achieve great Survivor historical moments like Sandra, Cirie, Parvati, Rupert, Rob. I want to be remembered.

Why do you believe you can be the Sole Survivor? I know I can be the final Survivor because I am likable enough and persuasive enough to convince people to vote for me. I always find a way to get what I want.

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-season-42-cast-photos-bios/?slide=20d97aef-f61e-4f78-b820-b249c056f3dc#20d97aef-f61e-4f78-b820-b249c056f3dc

Pamplemousse

09-28-2003

Thursday, May 19, 2022 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamplemousse a private message Print Post    
Romeo may be a pageant coach as a side interest. But in the "real world" is is an entertainment producer for KTLA here in SoCal. Apparently he is good at keeping secrets, according to Sam Rubin, one of the entertainment reporters. When he was off filming everyone thought he was on vacation. It will be interesting to see reactions from tribe mates if he ever admits it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 19, 2022 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Interesting. I watch KTLA news daily

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: