TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Jonathan Young

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLII: Cast Bios/Info: Jonathan Young users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 25, 2022 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Hometown: Gadsden, Ala.

Current residence: Gulf Shores, Ala.

Favorite hobbies: Working out, spearfishing, and surfing.

3 words to describe you: Endurance, devoted, mentally strong.

Pet peeves: Wearing shirts, people who bully others, and when people are disrespectful.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Broke the Guinness world record for most pull-ups with 100 lbs. on my back.

What is something we would never know from looking at you? I can sing an amazing rendition of The Little Mermaid's "Part of Your World."

Who is your hero and why? Lex Luger. He is a man of God. My physical and spiritual mentor through some of the hardest times in my life.

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? Ozzy.

Why do you believe you can be the Sole Survivor? My athleticism will help me greatly in the challenges. My wit and charm will help me outside of the challenges. I'm very strong-willed and determined. I will not give up on anything.

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-season-42-cast-photos-bios/?slide=7d558f99-7658-4cdc-9657-6888e780e3d9#7d558f99-7658-4cdc-9657-6888e780e3d9

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: