TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Spoilers (Entire Season)

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLII: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: General Spoilers (Entire Season) users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Important Reminder: Please start any spoiler posts with a line of nonsense text (blanks/spaces won’t work) so that the actual spoiler doesn’t show up in new message searches and inadvertently spoil someone who doesn’t want to know.

Even something as generic as “Oh that’s disappointing!” gives things away.

Thanks!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, February 16, 2022 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Any spoilers out there?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, February 21, 2022 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Is this a spoiler or just early news?
Survivor Season 42: Everything We Know So Far (Including the Cast)

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
News, not a spoiler. Thanks, Sadiesmom.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the Facebook message JuJu … I didn’t even realize the show was back on til the second half of the second week when I stumbled into it.

Been quite a few months … staying isolated cause I have 5 issues that say I can’t get Covid … high BP, COPD 2, severe asthma, age (80) and fat (and sassy). I’ve had all my shots, including a 2nd booster and so far, so good.

However, there is just no way I can do pictures anymore. It was a lot of work for 20 years with good computer availability, and I enjoyed doing it. And there really aren’t too many spoilers anymore, anyway … not too many visited the spoiler section anymore, also.

So, I’m bowing out of my old routine but will pop in to chat in the other thread periodically. Thanks for thinking of me … G

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Ooops … looking at the pictures, must have been the 3rd week I stumbled into it …

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yay!!! Ginger has reappeared!

You had a good 20 year run, Ginger. One might even say you spoiled us all with your spoiling.

Keep in touch.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
So great to see you Ginger!!!! You spoiled us for a long time, and deserve the retirement :-)

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Yes, I agree, you spoiled us with the awesome spoilers your provided for a very long time. I'm glad you will pop in to chat on the other thread every now and then. All this to say, thank you so much for all your hard work Ginger. You continue to take care!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks Guys … hugs {{{❤️}}}

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Great to see you again Ginger!!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hi, Ginger! Yikes! 20 years. And yet Jeff Probst hasn't aged a bit. What's his secret?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, March 23, 2022 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
It’s all in the eyes of the beholder….. lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 25, 2022 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ginger, you did a great job but we love having you here, just to be here, no spoiling required.

I'm with you on being cautious about COVID. I have friends with various comorbidities who just seem to ignore them. Glad you are taking care.

I'm not on facebook but found you there and I knew Juju or someone would be able to reach out and YAY!! Here you are.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Well, I happened across a couple of spoilers from Jim Early. I did not search for them, just stumbled across them in Survivor Whispers Premiere on FB.
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Jonathan gets booted at final 4 in the making fire challenge. Maryann makes it to final 3

It really surprised me.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
So, this is the spoiler thread, and I suppose I should not tempt anybody by prefacing my remarks with Whoa, but

Whoa!! Holy crap the rest of this season is going to be good!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I so hope that spoiler...is not true...I will be so sad

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
From Jim Early on Twitter today. I think this refers to tonight’s episode.
Spoiler
• Orange Team
Lydia
Jonathan
Tori
Maryanne
Hai

• Blue Team
Drea
Chanelle
Mike
Omar
Romeo

Rocksroy and Lindsay are sitting out. The winning team (plus Lindsay) has buffs later on but the other team doesn't, so Rocksroy is likely going to exile island.

They also show tribal council and none of the Orange team nor Lindsay have buffs, except for Tori who also has the immunity necklace.

So the people eligible to go home are Jonathan, Maryanne, Hai, Lindsay, and Lydia

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Blah blah blah blah blah to avoid spoiling in new messages….

Noooo..

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Folks please start any spoiler posts with a line of nonsense text (blanks/spaces won’t work) so that the actual spoiler doesn’t show up in new message searches and inadvertently spoil someone who doesn’t want to know.

Even something as generic as “Oh that’s disappointing!” gives things away.

Thanks!
:-)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 13, 2022 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Blah, blah, blah"……… Don’t look if you don’t want to know.
Jim Early has spoiled the next 2 evictees on Survivor Whispers Premiere on FB.

Spoiler
tonight will be Lydia, next week Chantel. Jonathan is a beast!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Requisite line of nonsense as requested……. Don’t look if you don’t want to know. Blah, blah, blah………
Spoiler
I’ve seen this a couple of places now. This one is from Reddit and has been correct to date. I had started seeing that Maryann was the rumored winner, so went searching for more info. So, take this as a strong rumor for right now. Jim Early has already spoiled Chantelle as leaving this week. Speculation is that Maryann will start getting the Erika edit from last season.
Personally, I wanted Omar to win.

18th Jackson
17th Zach
16th Marya
15th Jenny
14th Swati
13th Daniel
12th Lydia (hourglass)
11th Chanelle (merge boot)
10th Rocksroy
9th Tori
8th Hai
7th Drea
6th Omar
5th Lindsay
4th Johnathan (loses firemaking)
3rd Romeo
2nd Mike
1st Maryanne

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, April 19, 2022 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Kooklie.. Blah blah blah. Talk about unlikely, but I always say whoever wins it is the actual person who somehow best managed to win it whatever way they could, INCLUDING Vecepia, the most unlikely winner ever.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Blah blah blah blah blah to avoid spoiling in new messages ….

I glanced at the above spoiler just to see who they thought would win and I have to say that, if it is accurate, it will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Marej

09-19-2002

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Blah Blah Blah....if the spoiler is correct I am happy with next weeks double tribal council and the 2nd person to go.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Blah blah blah looking at the spoilers, because that’s what I like to do..lol

Disappointed with the #1. I think this may be the first final show I have to put on mute, or not watch. But congratulations anyway.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: