TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 16, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLI - A New Era: 13th Show, Dec 15 Finale: Archive through December 16, 2021 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, December 12, 2021 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"One Thing Left To Do... Win"

Bisc here: the CBS sched site is wonkey. I believe it should be a
2hr show, with 3rd hr Reunion,
but can't see for sure. So if someone's TV can confirm, will you please post? TIA

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Monday, December 13, 2021 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Bisc, I looked at the TV Guide site, and it just lists Survivor for the three-hour block starting at 8 ET. There's no separation for the reunion.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Monday, December 13, 2021 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
The preview I just watched says 2 hour show followed by the After Show (didnt say reunion)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Hey thanx Folks! My CBS site just says 8pm, then blank/black where it normally lists 9pm, 10pm. So I wasn't sure. Still, I can see where they might not have a "reunion" in today's still pandemic atmosphere. Like Danny saying at Ponderosa they had 2 wks quarantining.

Ohhhhh, the suspense is killing me!! Pull out the popcorn.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Should be fun!

Marej

09-19-2002

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
We have a storm and I'm taping it---the weather updates freak me out--lightning!!! thunder!!! Yuck.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oopsie, never mind.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
LOL, and my oopsie never mind was that when Bigdog went to bed an hour ago, he said he was voting for Erika, when I thought Xander probably had it hands down.

Huh!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
soooo excited that she won!!! Ricard ran that jury

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Same here. I thought it was an amazingly good finale. The jury asked good questions, there wasn't a lot of bitterness and the finalists gave good answers. I really came to like this group of Survivors.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Ricard was voted out at final 5. When he was talking during the After Show, he said he was sure he was going to win the season. He * was * sure * from the beginning. No doubt. And he also said he was still working through it in his head that he did not win.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I was surprised when Ricard told Jeff he thought he would go down as “one of the best” players of Survivor. While I thought he did play a good game, I would never put him up there with Boston Rob, Parvity, Sandra, etc.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Good finale! More than happy to see Erika win!

The only real bitterness I felt came from Shan. Her entire speech about Deshawn having tantrums or whatever was really just a reflection of her own immature sense of entitlement. Their not being able to see themselves on tv, previous to a 'reunion', definitely changed the dynamics of it. Overall, this was a very enjoyable cast.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I feel sorry for Xander that he didn't get any votes. Seems like he should have done. But happy for Erika, it's good to see that sort of game final produce a winner, so often more obvious play wins out.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought Ricard was the most bitter (and intent on not letting Xander win, by boosting Ericka) And of course he had only had a day to process being voted out. He seemed to mellow as they mingled and talked but admitted it was hard.

I was ok with the ending and really liked jury questions and the immediate voting and then reunion!! That was great. SO much better than the show with audience and most of the jury ignored.

I guess it left out the prejury people but they usually are given short shrift.. still could be nice just to see all of them cleaned up.

I don't know who voted for DeShawn but that should give him a bit more money for the second place win.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 1:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Xander had to sent Ricard out, though that probably cost him votes. As it turned out maybe had he put Ericka into the fire challenge she might well have been out at 4.. but you just never know. The bad thing there was that he SAID that Ericka was not respected by the jury. He really should not have sad that out loud and you could tell the jury did not like that.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 4:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I didn't see any new Ponderosa videos. Anyone else see Ricard's or Heather's?

Strategist

07-01-2014

Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Although I believe that Xander was the casualty of a bitter jury, I'm satisfied with the Erika win. She is a worthy winner, for sure.

Still, I am disappointed to see that Xander did not get even one single vote and ended up third! Xander is intelligent, strategic, and calculated. He fought hard and won idols and advantages. He went with his gut when it came to using/not using his advantages and idols and he was right. He made great moves throughout. He could keep a secret and he made us laugh!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I was rooting for Xander, so sad he got no votes... there must have been some dynamic we didn't see. Or maybe Ricard poisoned the jury against him?

He did read badly that the jury didn't like Erica, in fact, they did like her. That was his costly error.

I do think Erica deserved the win, and was happy with her as winner, just would have preferred Xander.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Xander thought that the women would split the votes between two females. When Erica said that she was terrible at making fire, he had to let Heather make the fire.

Mitch300

06-02-2011

Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mitch300 a private message Print Post    
It sucked that they didn’t show who voted for DeShawn. How he would get a vote over Xander SMH. Also I agreed he saying what the jurors think about Erica was not a smart move.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
According to Wikipedia, Danny voted for Deshawn.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
After reading/watching interviews with Ricard...it is clear that Xander didn't have a chance. Was the one vote for Deshawn purposeful as a "take that" to Xander? Ricard's mission was to make sure that Xander not only didn't win but didn't even get a vote. He was trying very hard to get Xander to use his Idol on him. Saying that that was the ONLY way for Xander to win.

Ricard actually said, if Heather made it to final 3, he would convince the jury to vote for her because she played the best game!

That Shan would not speak to or even look at Ricard when he was at Ponderosa...just shows who she really is.

Although I enjoyed this season for the most part. I just think, what it could have been perhaps without Shan and/or Ricard. They were, for me, the most bitter and entitled of the whole cast. The rest of the cast was fabulous.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Deshawn confirmed Danny voted for him. Here are a couple of tvline interviews:

Erika:
https://tvline.com/2021/12/16/survivor-season-41-winner-erika-casupanan-interview/

Deshawn:
https://tvline.com/2021/12/16/survivor-season-41-deshawn-radden-interview-second-place/

Xander's isn't there yet.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, December 16, 2021 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I did like the jury's attitude.

I want some pizza!