TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 10, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLI - A New Era: 12th Show, Dec 8: Archive through December 10, 2021 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Truth Kamikase"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ricard wins Individual Immunity for the 3rd time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Erika says they were all focused on getting out Ricard but now that he has won II they need to figure out Plan b.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They are all talking about Danny and DeShawn as the one they want to vote out.

Danny confesses to DeShawn that he played football for the Dallas Cowboys and some other team.

Holly

07-21-2001

Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Worst Survivor ever.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Danny does a "truth bomb" about Erika at the TC.

Now we Vote .... Xander votes for DeShawn; no other votes are shown.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
No idols are played. the votes are

DeShawn, Danny, Danny, DeShawn, DeShawn, Danny

Time for a revote.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Danny, Danny, Danny goes home.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Are Ponderosa videos being posted ?

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=survivor+ponderosa+season+41

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
"some other team" = Bears

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Worst Survivor ever.

Holly, do you mean tonight's show or the whole season? If you mean the whole season, I completely agree. I just haven't enjoyed it at all.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dipo, it was DeShawn who did the truth bomb about Erika.

And I agree, they blew it by not voting Ricard out.

Next week, it looks like someone might find the idol..

I certainly am not as excited about the season as i thought I would be.

I just cannot be happy that Heather is still there.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, December 09, 2021 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’ve enjoyed the season (albeit with some griping) for the most part.

I have to say that I’m kind of disappointed that the last three people voted out are black. Kind of sucks that it’s worked out that way. That said, I think the final five are a pretty good mix of people from different demographics. At least there isn't a young macho white guy alliance like we so often see in Big Brother.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, December 09, 2021 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Not ONE vote for Xander. Seriously? Danny brought it up at the beginning of the episode and then it was dropped like a hot potato. Why did Deshawn and Danny give in and vote for each other rather then team up and vote for someone else? Did Deshawn admit to Danny that he made a final 3 with Xander and Erika? I feel like I fell asleep at some point.

It was hard to see Danny go. I can't believe Erika didn't vote out Deshawn after he told the others of their final 3. Then again, Danny is the bigger threat in immunity challenges and she can easily get rid of Deshawn next week.

Deshawn Deshawn Deshawn!!! I don't understand his thinking at all. I'm beginning to think he has never watched this show!

Otherwise, great episode. With Shan out of the game, I have been enjoying this season again. I may not like Ricard but he has played a hell of a game. If you can't get people on your side, keep winning the immunity idol.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, December 09, 2021 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Agreed about Xander. I like him but I can’t believe they’re letting him slide by while still holding an idol.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 09, 2021 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I guess Danny and DaShawn ended up voting for each other to make the vote split?

I was surprised after the truth bomb that Erica still voted for DaShawn to stay. Not sure I understand that move.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, December 09, 2021 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
As much as I haven't cared for Ricard...I agree, he IS playing a hell of a game! I tolerate him more now without Shan actually.

When it seemed that Danny had found the idol I was thinking not again...because it seems this season they haven't shown the cast finding the advantage half the time. Like when she JD showed up with it sticking out of his pants. Or Nasser blurting out the saying at the challenge.

I'm going to assume that because of all the little speeches Jeff has to make there's less time. Not a fan of the new platform.

I wonder who's going to find "Shan's" Idol? Most likely, not Heather LOL

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, December 09, 2021 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghKZdaeG004

Danny's Ponderosa is up. He seems really likable.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, December 09, 2021 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I would like Xander to win but will say that Ricard is playing a good game. Ricard doesn't annoy me as much as he did initially.

I am enjoying the game much more without Shan and Liana.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, December 09, 2021 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Danny was already likeable on survivor. But he became even more likable on his Ponderosa. As Shan and Liana became even less likeable. That they can't see warning someone outside of their alliance, is breaking the trust in the alliance... The two of them just have a very big ego.

Listening to Danny's extended interview it seems if Zander goes to the end no one will vote for him unless he takes Heather. If Ricard makes it to final two with anybody they'll vote for him.

Danny did say that if Sydney would have stayed he would have gone to the end with her. He thinks everything would have been different. He also said that his one regret was not choosing Naseer instead of Erika to go to the island. He said he has PTSD from the hourglass lol

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, December 10, 2021 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Why won't the other players vote for Xander?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, December 10, 2021 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Danny said that everyone thinks Zander played a defensive game. That he hasn't made any real moves. His only accomplishment in their eyes seems to be he has an idol. He didn't mention Zander not only found the idol but the extra vote too.

I was surprised Danny and the others thought this. Just goes to show that perception is reality. Zander has been playing the game more quietly and not so in your face as Ricard. Hopefully, if he makes it to final two he will be able to lay out his game.

I have noticed Evvie, Tiffany and Shan rolling their eyes and shaking their heads when talking about Zander. They blame him for them being in jury? I don't know.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, December 10, 2021 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I don't think Xander has a chance at winning votes. It's too bad they don't do a "fan favorite" vote because I think he'd win that. Hopefully they'll bring him back for an all stars based on his fanbase.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, December 10, 2021 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
So I was wondering this...probably wouldn't have made much of a difference, but....why didn't Danny and DeShawn put their votes on Xander or someone?
Then it would have been a 3 way tie. Then Danny, Deshawn, and the 3rd person wouldn't get to vote, I don't know, I was just thinking it was worth a shot.