TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
11th Show, Dec 1

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLI - A New Era: 11th Show, Dec 1 users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 02, 2021Brenda196625 12-02-21  3:11 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, December 02, 2021 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
At the time, I was asking myself, what happens if they all hold out the gray stone? That would have been "wah-wah-wah" anticlimactic. I think Jeff would have made them do it over again! Lol

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, December 02, 2021 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't know Erika was Canadian!

I wondered what would happen if they all held grey stones too. And if they do the same thing again (this season or next) what would happen, now they know it is literal luck or out. Even if you think you might do okay on the challenge, what if all the people you thought were definitely weaker than you opted out?! I'm not sure I would risk it.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, December 02, 2021 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I thought Zander would sit out because he had an Immunity Idol. But he is such a competitor...he couldn't do it

It was amusing, that Heather said the reason she sat out was because everyone she had already beat was in the jury.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, December 02, 2021 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I want Danny, Ricard or Erika to win.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, December 03, 2021 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Liana's ponderosa is up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwBsdxy1epI

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, December 03, 2021 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Interesting that he she mentioned how mad Shan was as that Shan didn't participate in the coconut throwing. Also she can't seem to get past her anger toward Xander yet. I'm not sure I fully understand why she hates him so.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, December 03, 2021 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Did all the girls seem like they were bitter towards Zander? I noticed at one of the tribals Tiff rolling her eyes when Zander didn't get voted out. Are they going to be bitter jurers?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, December 03, 2021 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering the same. That there may be no way for Xander to even with if they jury is bitter toward him. Must be a bitter pill now for them to see how big of a fan base he has.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, December 03, 2021 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I just watched a podcast with all ex Survivor players. They wondered the same thing we asked.. what would have happened if everybody decided to sit out of the challenge? They all agreed that Jeff would have been super upset and they probably would have edited the whole thing out or Jeff would have yelled at them and made them redo the scene LOL

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, December 03, 2021 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
That was a good Ponderosa! Tiffany, Evvie and Liana express some anger which is only natural but all 3 were ending it with a laugh. The only I see as still bitter bitter bitter is Shan.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 03, 2021 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Have they shown anything in Xander's behaviour that would make him not likeable? I can't remember anything. Also Liana was only in the same camp with him for a while, odd she feels so strongly.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, December 03, 2021 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen anything... In a Survivor clip he confessed he had a crush on Liana, so not like he didn't like her lol.

In another interview with Liana she said they were both gunning for each other. Although I didn't see that. She said she is great friends with Xander and loved and respected him.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Just a theory, perhaps Xander was not playing as hard and seemed to luck out with the idol, etc. Perhaps they didn't think he was playing as hard since he never tried to control things or people.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: