TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 18, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLI - A New Era: 9th Show, Nov 17: Archive through November 18, 2021 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, November 14, 2021 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
No title given

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Title … “Who’s Who in the Zoo”

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I made Disneyland reservations for tomorrow, didnt even think about it being a Wednesday!

I told my hubby that we should eat at 5pm CA time so I can watch Survivor on my cel!

It will be a Happiness trifecta!! Off owrk, watching Survivor, at Disneyland!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Have a great time tomorrow, Pamy. Please return from heaven and rejoin us afterwards however.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So 3 votes Naseer and 3 votes Heather, vote it tied so they are revoting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Naseer is voted out and takes his seat next to Tiffany on the jury.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Claire Rehfuss
@ClaireRehfuss
·
41m
This is a MESSY episode, I’m nervous for Shan. You can only be fixated on so many people before people start to fixate on you. Also how the heck are they going to get rid of 2 people tonight!? #survivor41

Every episode without fail I feel like Naseer is too confident and about to be blindsided. I’m done trying to read the edit at this point #Survivor41

This dang extra vote has now given us 3 episodes of drama! We haven’t even heard anyone else talk about their extra vote. I love the messiness of Shan and Ricard, they’re here to play #survivor41

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, second tribal council, the only safe one is Zander, Liana may be in trouble but who knows.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Everyone looks to Zander to see if he is going to play his IM.

Liana, Evie, Liana, Evie, Evie is voted out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Michael Ausiello
@MichaelAusiello
·
8m
#Survivor Recap: A Tribal Council Twist Results In Back-to-Back Blindsides — Which Two Players Went to Jury? https://tvline.com/2021/11/17/survivor-recap-season-41-episode-9-whos-who-in-the-zoo/ via
@LittlestWinslow

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Ricard has never been a favorite of mine….until tonight. He really knows how to play this game. He is playing this game so much better than Shan, et al.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Zander is my fav! I also like Erica. Not a fan of Ricard & especially not a fan of Shan!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
The minute Naseer told Heather he was sorry she was going to be voted out, I knew his fate was sealed. I can't believe he didn't even consider playing his idol, sigh.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
so bummed Naseer and Evie left!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 18, 2021 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That Liana is one nasty piece of work. She can't stand to "look at" Xander's face, but she had no problem chowing down on the stew that he won for the team.

Both her and Shan can leave

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, November 18, 2021 - 4:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I was SO hoping they would get Liana out to weaken Shan's power plays! Can't stand Shan - that being said you can bet I don't miss an episode!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 18, 2021 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I cannot believe they didn't take that opportunity to get out Shan or Liana! What were they thinking???

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, November 18, 2021 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I was really hoping Liana would go home. I wanted Xander to use his idol on Evie this time. I really hope he doesn't go home with it in his pocket.

I'm not understanding why Shan used her extra vote. She could have just voted Naseer! Why put a vote on Heather to force the tie. I'm just not following her thinking. But I am appreciating Ricards game play a bit more.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, November 18, 2021 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I totally agree about Liana and her "I can't stand to look at his face" comment... that was a very bad look. I'm sure she cringed while watching herself last night... at least I hope she did!!

I hope that she's not like that in real life and she's maybe she was just hangry...

I LOL'd when she actually had the nerve to ask Xander for his idol to hold as a sign of trust... he's like... NO... lol

For me... I'm counting down the days until both her and Shan are gone... I'm hoping them men can make it to the end... I would love to see Xander and Deshawn in the Finals... not sure who I'd like to see as the third...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 18, 2021 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I want Danny in the finals.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, November 18, 2021 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Cass_cat, I agree with you -- I'll be very happy to see Shan and Liana gone. Do not like either one of these two.

I have always liked Deshawn, and Xander has really grown on me too. I was hoping Xander would play his idol for Evvie and was almost surprised he didn't.

I still do like the way Ricard is playing, but would really, really love to see Deshawn win.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, November 18, 2021 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Brenda, I'm not understanding her using her extra vote either....what was the point? She didn't need to use it, so not wait until she needs to use it.

But I'm with the majority here, Shan and Liana can't go soon enough.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, November 18, 2021 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Saying she can't stand to look at his face was so personal and nasty and (from what we've seen) completely undeserved.

I'm very disappointed that Shan and Liana are still there. They are both obnoxious. The rest of the contestants this season seem pretty nice.

One good thing is that I did like Ricard a little more this episode. It's good that they showed his hearing problem and how hard he has to work to overcome it, particularly in a game like Survivor.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 18, 2021 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Shan was feeling the pressure with the "her way or the highway" comments so decided to give herself the vote she wanted, and Ricard the vote he wanted.

I really thought Xander would give Evie the idol. How many times has he been lied to? You'd think he'd know by now that he can't believe what others tell him they will do. But he does have protection for next time, which he might have (perhaps rightly) thought was more important.