TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
8th Show, Nov 10

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLI - A New Era: 8th Show, Nov 10 users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, November 07, 2021 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Betraydar"

Bisc here: Seriously, that's the title per CBS! I bet there's going to be something WILD coming down the pike this week.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Tuesday, November 09, 2021 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I do not like Ricard, so I hope he goes home soon!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, November 10, 2021 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Both Ricard and Shantel have worn out their welcome for me anyway. Maybe too much exposure in the early episodes because their tribe was so bad at the challenges?

Chippy

08-16-2007

Wednesday, November 10, 2021 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Ditto Jimmer. Ricards name doesn’t seem to come up except when I’m yelling it. Lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 10, 2021 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL! I wish Heather left instead of Tiff!
I wouldnt want to be part of Shan's congregation after her comment tonite!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, November 10, 2021 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Yep, I am totally over Shan thinking she should be in charge of everything just because. I mean, I am glad she is not in prison or dead, but overcoming her background does not necessarily mean she should be in charge of the world.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, November 10, 2021 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I have not liked Ricard since the very first episode. He cannot go home soon enough for me.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, November 10, 2021 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I do not like Ricard or Shantel. Starting to dislike Shantel the most. Only the one guy calls her out to her face about trying to dominate him. Don't others see her ways? Wish they would talk amongst themselves about her & get together & vote her out soon.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 10, 2021 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Shan is wearing on me, too. Same with Ricard.

But Heather, who had been basically an unknown, just seems rather unpleasant and I wish she had gone, though I wasn't a Tiffany fan, either.

Texasdeb, the previews made it seem like they were talking amongst themselves about Shan and looks like the black alliance did not last long.. but .. editing .. so we will see.

Votes

For Tiffany: DeShawn, Ericka, Heather, Liana, Ricard and Shan, sending Tiffany to JURY

For Heather: Evvie and Tiffany

For Xander: Danny and Naseer

For Naseer: Xander

Xander does have a strong stomach when it comes to not using his idol..

Starr

07-09-2005

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I was so disappointed that Xander didn't bend over and fuss with his sneakers in order to find the scroll under him!! At least he knew there "might" be something at the Sit-Out bench... but to not look underneath - argh!!

I hate how Shantel is always the one speaking for the group. Glad to see the previews, where others point out what she does.

LOL Sea,I didn't even know Heather's name until last night!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Shantel is going to get herself voted out quickly if she continues to dictate the vote, rather than talk to people.

Kearie

07-21-2005

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
I seem to recall past survivors with strong 'religious convictions' who played more kind and more honest than Shan, and made it pretty far? Shan kind of turns my stomach because she is ornery and bossy.
She left her integrity at home. Not saying just because she is a pastor she has to play nice but others' have played with more integrity due to their beliefs.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I wonder how her congregation feels after hearing her say she had to listen to their ideas but would always do what she wanted no matter what they came up with. Not a great leader, imo.

Heather must have more pull with everyone to feel comfy to want to change vote at the last min. I think they arent showing us much of her because she goes soon and it really wasnt too interesting

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I thought that too! Wow!

I think Heather thought she had more pull, but found out she didn't. She's kind of been a non-entity so far.

I am still somewhat surprised that Danny has not been a target ... at... all. Do they not see him as a threat? He's playing a great game I think.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Shan and Ricard both seem overly entitled and bossy. I'm ready for them both to implode too.

I was so shocked Xander didn't find the advantage! Thought for sure he suspected there was one and that was why he sat out. It seemed he was looking for it, just not hard enough.

It's so surprising they haven't flushed a single idol yet. What a fun season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think she has as much pull as she thinks she does. She originally wanted Naseer out.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Shantel seems like the kind of person who could be hurt in real life due to her actions on the show. I feel a little bad for her because I think she’s lost perspective on what is important in her life.

Chippy

08-16-2007

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
I told Xander to look for a reward. He must be deaf.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I predict Heather, the non-entity, will be brought along to the end simply because others think no one will vote for her in a final two.

Danny, Deshawn and Naseer are all so likeable in this game that I have no doubt Shantell will want them gone. I wonder if her church uses snakes because she sure behaves like one.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I am 100% ready for Ricard to be gone.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I couldnt stand Ricard at first but I have been following him on Twitter and I actually like him. He doesnt take himself too seriously. Shan has a love hate thing with twitter

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I am trying to be spoiler free this season, in new messages I saw the first part of your post in the spoiler thread and I'm DYING to go look !! but I must resist!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Seemed to me that when Jeff hid the reward it was tiny. When he removed it, it was larger. But I think Xander missed the small reward.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, November 12, 2021 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Pamy - Don't worry. It's a purely FAKE spoiler based simply on my opinion of who I feel has been shoved down our throats this season. I have zero knowledge of who wins, lol!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, November 12, 2021 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I would like for big mouth Heather to be gone.

How annoying when she said “ Jeff, can’t we talk?” after he gave them plenty of time to do so.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, November 12, 2021 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's like Heather got her cue. Maybe I'm just getting more cynical about "reality" shows but I'm sensing that Survivor (one of the earliest and one of the best reality shows) is starting to devolve into producer manipulation and acting on the part of the contestants.

I'm NOT happy to see this.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 12, 2021 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kappy LOL!

I think there is more to Heather than we are seeing At this point she probably makes the final 5

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, November 14, 2021 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Kid Sis & I believed Tiffany was going to be "The Goat" but now I suspect Heather is up for the job.

Tiffany kept claiming she had 'social game' but all I saw was mindless blabber mouthing. I think so many players saw her blabbering of other players' secrets as potential sabotage to their OWN game. Possibly to flush out Xander's HII, but especially to eliminate the Tiffany liability.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: